"Creepshow" series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Creepshow" series

I've been amazed at how much activity Creepshow the series has been able to inspire. It's really franchising-out, isn't it? I've been buying and reading the comics (although I only have issues one and three, and one as a second printing; not collecting these, just enjoying them, but I mention the second printing because from my understanding the comic has been selling well; and I still can't find the second issue). I just read there will be a video-game adaptation. I own the two young-adult novelizations. And I believe too there is a book about the series, a behind-the-scenes one, in time for gift-giving. On top of all that, there will be a season four, as far I know. Admittedly, the series is hit-or-miss, but I'd rather have it around even when some episodes fall flat than not have it around.

I may have asked this before but a search comes up empty, maybe in another section of the forum I already inquired, but I cannot recall the answer if I did. So, I ask nevertheless: as far as I see, I have not seen a credit for George Romero or Stephen King. Not even a thank-you. Come on, powers-that-be on the show, can't you acknowledge those two? Not the biggest deal in the world or that important, and maybe I'm wrong, I just don't recall ever seeing a based-on-story/characters-by credit on the show with those two named (I can't check on this because I currently don't have access to the channel). I hope that at least both of them receive money for all this stuff, though, anyone know if they do? I am glad that Gray Matter was adapted, that at least ties King in somehow to it all.
Working...
X