• Show
Clear All

• jigertz
    replied
    Sent you a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    I had the opportunity to get the book but turned it down as I have two books I've been really looking for and they are eating up my budget for the month. I did find out specifics on why H&S has excluded the US and Canada, left me with a bad taste in my mouth but it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Stunning slipcase! It has a little too heft price tag for me right now though.

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    I'd be surprised, they are market restricted in selling to US and Canada. I'm going to say its unfair because the Queen is on our money so they should allow Canadians to buy.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Will CD be getting any of these?
    Good question. I'm not sure. I would think if we do it won't be very many given the low print run.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Will CD be getting any of these?

Leave a comment:

• brionen
    replied
    Thanks for giving us the heads-up. Looks like a pretty nice production. From my experience with the special editions of 11/22/63 and Wind Through the Keyhole, and a true signed/limited of Wind Through the Keyhole, it seems like Hodder does a nice job with their premium offerings (an especially nice job when you take into consideration that they are far from a small-press publisher).

Leave a comment:

• Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Follow the link http://microsites.hodder.co.uk/DoctorSleep/

Unfortunately they won't sell to US addresses
    But i have 4 copies up for grabs, pm me if you're interested.
Working...
X