Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    This thread made me check my books - I kept thinking I never bought Gwendy's Magic Feather and was getting ready to order it, but I am glad I checked, definitely have a copy.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

CD is doing the limited.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I missed out on all the info about this one. Is CD doing the trade and limited or is it split between CD and Lonely Road?
    CD is doing the limited.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I missed out on all the info about this one. Is CD doing the trade and limited or is it split between CD and Lonely Road?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    In terms of this new story from the series, I'm curious as to its length. Is it a full novel, even if short, or something more close to the first two books? (I'm not sure about the word counts on the previous tomes, but they felt more like novellas; I could be wrong, though.)

Also, I'd have to check again, but did I read correctly it's coming out next February, or is that just a limited edition with some other version arriving earlier?
    The website shows it as 408 pages.

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    started a topic Gwendy's Final Task

Gwendy's Final Task

In terms of this new story from the series, I'm curious as to its length. Is it a full novel, even if short, or something more close to the first two books? (I'm not sure about the word counts on the previous tomes, but they felt more like novellas; I could be wrong, though.)

Also, I'd have to check again, but did I read correctly it's coming out next February, or is that just a limited edition with some other version arriving earlier?
Working...
X