• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

This from Bev Vincent:
    That is intriguing.

Comment

According to a tweet from Hardcase look for signed limited edition of Later some time next week

Comment

Just in case anyone in the known universe hasn't heard about this:

https://titanbooks.com/blog/stephen-...oPZgZ8zYrAG_jc

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I get emails from them but did not get this notification.

Comment

Today - at 8am PT - Stephen King Limited Editions - crazy cheap prices too. Going to try my damnedest to snag one!

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            According to a tweet from Hardcase look for signed limited edition of Later some time next week

Comment

Holy crap I was able to get a numbered edition!

Comment

It's time for the order links to be active, but they're not.

Comment

Numbered and Lettered sold out, but you can get the unsigned edition here:

https://anotheruniverse.co/products/...andard-edition

Comment

I've been watching for the lettered for 20 minutes and never got an order link. In the meantime the limited sold out.

Comment

Was there ever a Buy button at Titan Exclusives? Did I just miss it due to people with inside information knowing who the publisher would be?

Comment

Yeah I'm just assuming the lettered sold out, it may not have actually gone up for sale yet. It's on a different site than the trade and numbered editions.

Here's the page for the lettered if anyone wants to camp it and see what happens: https://titanexclusives.com/collecti...oduct-lightbox

Comment

Sweet! I did too - fingers crossed I actually get it because I'm always afraid of the "we've canceled your order" emails.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          Holy crap I was able to get a numbered edition!

Comment

I suspect Titan is going to get a lot of angry emails about this preorder. The site where they said to check for links didn't update until 20 minutes after they said it would. Meanwhile, if you thought to just check Forbidden Planet or Another Universe, you could order the numbered right at the specified time. I have no idea what's going on with the lettered, I don't think a BUY button has actually popped up at any point.

Comment

Did you get one, Martin? What a shitshow otherwise.

Comment

The page for the Lettered now finally says "- NOW SOLD OUT -" but I never saw any kind of link to actually buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X