• Show
Clear All

• Tommy
    replied
    Tonight, King and Mellencamp are going to be on The Colbert Report

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Holy cow, when I first saw Johnny Galecki on Letterman I thought he was Joaquin Phoenix.
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Just saw the Letterman interview and wow, Mellencamp's kid took a swing and connected, quite a nice shiner he had!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Went to Chapters today to get Joyland and Ghost Brothers but apparently they don't have GB. Gotta order it online. Thought about getting it through CD but even with my giftcard i'd still be paying just as much as if I order it from Chapters or Amazon because of the shipping.
    I feel for the people in Canada and the expensive shipping, very sucky indeed

Just saw the Letterman interview and wow, Mellencamp's kid took a swing and connected, quite a nice shiner he had!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Went to Chapters today to get Joyland and Ghost Brothers but apparently they don't have GB. Gotta order it online. Thought about getting it through CD but even with my giftcard i'd still be paying just as much as if I order it from Chapters or Amazon because of the shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I got my copy from Amazon today, very cool packaging and I got it $20 below retail, just FYI, Stephen King and John Mellancamp are going to be on Letterman tonight, I'm assuming to promote this

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I went to my closest Barnes & Noble yesterday to pick up Joyland, Tin House (with King's story "Afterlife") and Ghost Brothers. I got the first two, but Ghost Brothers hadn't come in yet. It's a 30-minutge drive for me, so Ghost Brothers is going to have to wait a bit.

John

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    This is a good interview with the history of the project.

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12958

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Very nice J. I'm looking forward to this one.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Ghost Brothers of Darkland County proof:

CD front:

CD back:

I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, though.

John

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Looking forward to getting the collection with the book and dvd. I think having the whole package might just bring it all together better.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I've like the tracks that I've heard so far. Haven't connected the tracks with a storyline yet so I hope it's as good as a whole as it is individually.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Rolling stone magazine did not like the soundtrack 2 1/2 stars.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Rolling stone magazine did not like the soundtrack 2 1/2 stars.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I was kind of ambivalent about this until I watched this clip and found it very intriguing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI5F...layer_embedded

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Cool, I just ordered it and the Program from Amazon for $38 including shipping, no Pics tho

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Included in the price:

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...ms-p-7529.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X