Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simon and schuster ghost brothers of darkland county

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    The CD description appears to be the more accurate one, I have seen it described as a hardcover as well as a flexible cover with a hardcover slipcase as below, I do not believe CD is providing the slip case (I could be wrong though):

    BOOK INFORMATION:
    11 X 11 book with leather-tine type flexible cover with a hard cover slipcase.
    Includes the printed libretto plus three disc CD/DVD set,
    handwritten lyrics and other notes from the production.
    CDs will include music and dialog excerpts.
    DVD will feature interview footage with Stephen, John and T Bone plus footage of John recording the show closing song “Truth.”


    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    oh and are they all slipcased or is CD doing the slipcase? the other ones don't mention a slipcase unless thats why theyre calling it a HC

    Comment


      #17
      Ordered mine today. Just have to see what happens when King and Cougar put their heads together.
      Last edited by Sabrina Morgan; 01-19-2013, 11:40 PM.
      "now youes can't leave"
      A Bronx Tale
      directed by Robert De Niro.

      Comment


        #18
        That would be a King sized Cougar.
        Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
        Ordered mine today. Just have to see what happens when King and Cougar put there heads together.

        Comment


          #19
          Pervert!

          .....

          When's the movie come out?
          "I'm a vegan. "

          ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Pervert!

            .....

            When's the movie come out?

            Comment


              #21
              Really looking forward to this. Cougar and King together - two of my favorite artists. What more can one ask for?

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                The CD description appears to be the more accurate one, I have seen it described as a hardcover as well as a flexible cover with a hardcover slipcase as below, I do not believe CD is providing the slip case (I could be wrong though):

                BOOK INFORMATION:
                11 X 11 book with leather-tine type flexible cover with a hard cover slipcase.
                Includes the printed libretto plus three disc CD/DVD set,
                handwritten lyrics and other notes from the production.
                CDs will include music and dialog excerpts.
                DVD will feature interview footage with Stephen, John and T Bone plus footage of John recording the show closing song “Truth.”
                Correct, no slipcase that we know of, but we're really interested to see how all of this is packaged! It sounds like it could be very cool.

                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                  Correct, no slipcase that we know of, but we're really interested to see how all of this is packaged! It sounds like it could be very cool.

                  Brian
                  Yes this does sound like a cool package. Has the release date been moved? When I look on Amazon it's saying June.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                    Yes this does sound like a cool package. Has the release date been moved? When I look on Amazon it's saying June.
                    Yeah, I just saw that. Waiting to hear back from our sales rep with more info!
                    Brian James Freeman
                    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                    Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Yep, the pub date has moved:

                      Title Ghost Brothers of Darkland County
                      Author King, Stephen
                      Sub-Imprint Concord Music Group
                      Format Hardcover
                      Category 1 Performing Arts
                      ISBN-13 9781579402358
                      On Sale 06/04/13
                      US Price $49.99
                      CDN Price $49.99
                      Pages 110
                      Brian James Freeman
                      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Well this has been a long time coming I guess a few more weeks does not matter.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          You mean months? (which are made of weeks, or course...)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

                          ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Thanks for the reply. Bad news. Hopefully, it will not slip back any more.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              You mean months? (which are made of weeks, or course...)
                              Weeks sounds better then months because weeks are shorter.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Depends on the week!
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Weeks sounds better then months because weeks are shorter.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X