No announcement yet.

Which King character are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a year since anyone posted on this thread. I had to go back and see who I chose! I'll stay with Dennis Guilder,

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Dennis Guilder of "Christine" fame--minus the athletic ability. I had to put up with a bunch of crap to get other people out of jams; I stood by people when they fell out of favor with the "in crowds" and got the attention of the "wrong" people; and I never ended up with the girl either.
    but ax Father Callahan (as I've reassessed his role)

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Later on, I ID'd with Father Callahan--not from "Salem's Lot", but from "The Wolves of the Callah": I did my job, I served my purpose, you killed (blew) me off, why are you bringing me back in a totally arbitrary way? Leave me in peace, dammit!
    and replace him with John Cullum from the DT series. Somone who is conveniently there when needed, an actor who plays his bit and departs, never to be heard from again.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I would say Eddie from the DT books.When I look at my past it is a wonder I lived to 20 let alone 44.

Comment

I dont seem to relate with any of his characters at all. I love his characters but I dont relate. I relate more with his scenery than anything else, I suppose because its so close. Same features, same weather ect.

Comment

Good point.Growing up on the border of Canada the weather was harsh in the winter.Lots of mountains just great stuff.I never made that connection before.That is another reason I probably enjoy his books so much.However the newer stuff I think I like more do to how it relates to where I am now.Being 44 and having alot of life experience it seems I can relate to it on a different level.

Comment

M-O-O-N.

Comment

Working...
            X