• Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    2 out 5 aint bad, Tom!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Very hard choice! The Stand (Revised), The Long Walk, 11/22/63, Wizard & Glass and Lisey's Story!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Very cool! And the best part is: the orginal The Stand has it's own entry! (My fave 5 were esy!)

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Wow, Dan, thanks! This should prove very interesting. I probably should have voted for "The Shining", but I felt "From a Buick 8" needed a little love.

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Wait, yes I can see who voted. If you click on the number of people who voted, the names all pop up.
    Aha. Great catch!

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Oh, and just for full disclosure, I have not read 7 of the books listed.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Wait, yes I can see who voted. If you click on the number of people who voted, the names all pop up.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I voted anyway, I can't see who voted anymore either. Nor can I change my vote.

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I wouldn't call it it's original state as he changed the "time." To confirm what Dan said....If I vote The Drawing as my favorite now then finished my next book, The Colorado Kid, next week and decided it was my favorite(unlikely just an example) I can change my vote?
    At the moment, I'm not seeing the ability to change my vote. I also stopped seeing who voted for what once I voted myself. I can still see the number of votes each book received, I just can no longer see who voted for what.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I thought you could, maybe not though.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I wouldn't call it it's original state as he changed the "time." To confirm what Dan said....If I vote The Drawing as my favorite now then finished my next book, The Colorado Kid, next week and decided it was my favorite(unlikely just an example) I can change my vote?

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    It feels weird not to vote for a fan favorite like IT or The Shining. However, they are on my TBR pile for now, so I can't vote for what I haven't read. I know, I know. I have some great reads ahead of me though...

I also read both the original and uncut versions of The Stand and I preferred the uncut version (sorry Squire).

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    At the risk of getting stoned with actual rocks, I thought The Stand, original version was overrated. It used to be one of my least favorite books, but yet contained one of my most favorite Stephen King scenes of all time -- the walk through the tunnel. But, when they restored the book to its original state, I loved it.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Well I cast my votes. Was really torn between DT2 and DT4, decided I was a bit more in a DT2 mood today, although tomorrow it might be different.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I think you can edit your votes after they are made. I also set this poll to never expire so we can just keep adding to it over time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X