• Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    This sounds great to me so far. Will definitely read it

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    King and serial killers; sounds like a great combination. I do hope the amusement park stays.

sk

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I blame the internet for my lack of enthusiasm. Growing up, I heard about the new Stephen King novel maybe a month before it came out, not two years in advance when the idea for it is still being fleshed out or when details are trying to be hidden.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Oh, I'll read it, but the desciption of a serial killer in an amusement park is too vague for me to get wet over. As the idea gets fleshed out, I'm sure that will change!
    Ewww Squire, definitely not the picture I want to be carrying in my head for the rest of the day

kkin25l.jpg

Must think nice thoughts, must think nice thoughts, must think nice thoughts, must think nice thoughts, must think nice thoughts

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Oh, I'll read it, but the desciption of a serial killer in an amusement park is too vague for me to get wet over. As the idea gets fleshed out, I'm sure that will change!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Ill read anything he writes.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Hard to say how far out this one might be given the information we have, but I'll read it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Same here! One at a time, tho. But a serial killer? That seems pretty mundane for an SK novel, though I'm sure that's just a starting point for King...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm excited. Too bad its so far away. Looking forward to this more than Dr sleep.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I reckon there'll be clowns a plenty in this one !!!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Cool. Wonder if it is a Lymon tribute.Funland was awsome.It is on my to read again this year list with the last 2 of the first 4 Bachman books.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Was gonna post this earlier and got lazy. I bet you hoping for some evil clowns in this one.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Joyland

Joyland

JOYLAND

A new Stephen King in the works !!!!!!

http://firewireblog.com/2012/04/08/s...alled-joyland/

http://www.liljas-library.com/articl...tephen+King%29
Working...
X