No announcement yet.

Joyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says that it's a tip-in sheet, does that make any difference?
    SIGNATURE SHEET:Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Makes me wonder if the signature is a facsimile...

Comment

I'm just thinking about the $75 price; kinda low.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        Says that it's a tip-in sheet, does that make any difference?
        SIGNATURE SHEET:Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet
        I'd say no. I think most if not all of Stephen King limited editions have tipped in sig sheets.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The price also makes me wonder about the build quality. I've got a couple UK H&S limiteds and I'm not very impressed with their standards, same with Scribner's.

Comment

I'm guessing this book will be of the same quality of books bought directly from the bookstore. I need to look back and see if they give any specifics on the actual book or not.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Here are the specs for the book. I'm thinking it will be a standard hardcover with a signed limitation sheet (like NOS4A2).

PAPER STOCK & WEIGHT:
              50lb Sebago
              BINDING:
              Notchbound, separate Multicolour Persimmon endpapers, Matador Red head and tailbands, cased in 80# Multicolor Noir - Buckram finish over 0.85 pasted oak boards.
              DUST JACKET:
              100lb C1S, Satin lamination. Specially commissioned Robert McGinnis artwork on front, specially commissioned map on back.
              ILLUSTRATIONS:
              9 specially commissioned Robert McGinnis black & white illustrations
              SIGNATURE SHEET:
              Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet

Comment

Just went and read over the site again and I didn't see the word facsimile anywhere

Comment

Maybe they knew about the CD book and wanted to leave us some money to buy copies of both.It does say signed by King so I believe it is signed by King. Think it will work out. It is a good looking book.

Comment

I'm just paranoid, I guess. There was a mix-up with my CC and it didn't transfer properly. When I called the customer service line, I was told they didn't have my order and the s/l was sold out, so I ordered the limited edition. But Marta, the CS rep, called me later that night and said she had set a s/l aside for me until the mess could be straightened out. I was tempted to cancel the limited, but decided not to. So I have two copies coming!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Might have been overwhelmed with orders. I got a call to and it looks like it was my mess up. I still have not gotten an email conformation but was told I ha one on order.

Comment

I was late to the game due to being away form a computer until late Monday. I was able to order a signed edition from the Titan website. I received a confirmation email the next morning and my card has been charged.

Comment

I missed the S/L but I did order the standard edition. I think my order went through in the nick of time because I believe these are sold out now as well.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Called cc company this morning and payment went through on Monday night.Looks like I am getting a signed copy.Strange that I still have not received an email.

Comment

Anyone else get any fraudulent charges on their CC since ordering Joyland? Either my card got stolen at a gas station by one of those card readers or someone at one of those sites is not so honest because I haven't given my cc number out anywhere other than there and here, and obviously Dan didn't go rogue or anything. lol

Comment

I got charged for what I ordered.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X