Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Thanks for the update Bev. It's nice to know he did go. I didnt hear about it til now because I'm not in Nova Scotia Anymore. So happy for those kids. Lucky Buggers.

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Teri, does Canada have Enhanced Drivers Licenses? The state of Washington allows you to get an Enhanced license for an additional $30 and it allows us to travel to and from Canada.
    Nope New Brunswick does not have enhanced driver's Licenses because they can make more money making you buy a passport.

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    only found out about this today that he showed up.. I am 30 minutes away from Sussex ...Damn it all to hell

Leave a comment:

• Bev Vincent
    replied
    Their year-long effort paid off: Stephen King surprises New Brunswick high school students

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Solly Cholly, I didn't mean to be mean

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I am going to have nightmares about being flashed by Curious George for a long time...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Boo.gif

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Didn't make a lot of sense, I know, but it WAS supposed to dumb--not just that dumb.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hehehehe .. Victoria is a state (not of mind, but of land mass) not a period in time, then again, there are those that say that Victoria belongs in the last century (well, maybe the one before that) Teri, found some pix of guys wearing them (and a couple of pix that were just plain WRONG) but figured they had no place on a family oriented gentile site such as this

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But the law covers Victorian hot pants, not late 20th century hot pants! Though Mr. Woot should be arrested on genreal priciple if he wore those in public.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Also for those of you who clearly don't know what hot pants are...

imagesCAK9NK7J.jpeg

Sorry, I couldnt find a pic of a man wearing them. Woulda been so much better. lol

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Did you get your free horse, gun and bullets like I did after painting the log. lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Jesus Christ on a battery powered pogo stick - it was only the once, I said I was sorry, I paid the freaking fine, I put the incident behind me - MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink-300x220.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hmmm....

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Makes you wonder if Mr. Woot knows that because he got busted for it once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X