Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweeper4football
    replied
    I just wanted to ask you about your essential series by Thunderstorm books, will Pitfall, Blood Kin and Father's Little Helper be in the eight books selected?

Jason.

Leave a comment:

• sweeper4football
    replied
    My copies of Undertakers Moon and Fear arrived today. Very pleased indeed!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisWood
    replied
    My copies of UM and Fear just arrived... and they look bloody great!

Thunderstorm do a superb job and I'm glad I'm a member. Having the full collection of this Supercell line will look fantastic on my bookshelf... and the best part will be horror between the pages.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm waiting on my copies inscribed to me with remarques by Ron, also. Never seen a piece of his before, but I jumped at the chance to have him remarque them. Maybe you could post a shot of your remarques!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    My copies of UM and Fear are here!! What beautiful books and I was lucky enough to get them remarqued by Ron himself!! The remarques were fantastic!! I think Ron should do a limited edition someday that he illustrates himself. Too much talent in one guy!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You need to learn to open up and let your true feelings come through; repression causes premature grey hair...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    YYYYYAAAAAYYY!!! My copies of UM and Fear are on their way!!

I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!!

(DEEP BREATH....)

I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The books look great, Ron. Of course, I'm tackling War & Peace right now....

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Yes, a piece by Alex McVey. Can't wait to see it. Should be here on Monday!
    Lucky! It'll probably be a while before my copies get to Europe. But when they do come....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    email Paul at [email protected]. He's great at answering queries ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• Greenelk
    replied
    don't suppose anyone knows what the shipping to the UK is for Thunderstorm books....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yes, a piece by Alex McVey. Can't wait to see it. Should be here on Monday!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I can't wait to have them all on my shelf! The spines are supposed to form a picture if i remember correctly?

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Yep. I'm in too. I just ordered the first two from Thunderstorm and I'll get the others as they are released.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Me too!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X