The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    ... If I ever disappoint you, please don't hesitate to email Ol' Ron and rake my butt over the coals.
    Yes, but if we did that, how would you sit to write more books for us????

Comment

I have mine on the way.
      I am hoping Paul makes a slipcase or something to hold all 8 books in the series because the spines of the books forms a picture.

Comment

That would be great... but unfortunately I don't think Paul has any plans to make a slipcase for the Essentials. It would be massive!

Comment

I am willing to accept two four volume slipcases!!

Comment

That would be great... but unfortunately I don't think Paul has any plans to make a slipcase for the Essentials. It would be massive!
            That's a good thing! The more the merrier.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Still waiting on my hardcovers, but I have the e-books to keep me company.

Comment

Mine came today in the mail the 1st two copies of the series. They look great.
                Ronald you have any idea when the next two will be coming out?

Comment

I'm about 1/4 was through Undertaker's Moon and it is absolutely fantastic!! The greatest thing about Ron's writing is that is sucks you in within pages and pulls you kicking and screaming to the horrific end. Ron's writing gives me the same feeling as when I read Ray Bradbury or Stephen King. "Listening" to Ron's narrative voice is like sitting around with an old friend who has this great story to tell and is a natural storyteller.

I can't wait to get to Fear and the rest of the Essential RK books!!!

Comment

I'm still waiting on my copies of these first two books in the series. Looking forward to reading "Undertaker's Moon" especially. Been on a bit of a werewolf book kick as of late (just recently finished reading "The Last Werewolf" and "The Howling"), and I'm interested to see RK's spin on the genre.

Comment

The remarques have been much more time-consuming than I figured, Jon. I'll have yours out to you soon. I think you'll enjoy UM and its novella prequel, "The Spawn of Arget Bethir".

Comment

Thanks, Ron! I can't wait to check them out! I noticed that you'd mentioned the next two books in the series were going to be "The Dark'Un" and "Hindsight" - any ballpark on when those will be released?

Comment

The remarques have been much more time-consuming than I figured, Jon. I'll have yours out to you soon. I think you'll enjoy UM and its novella prequel, "The Spawn of Arget Bethir".
                          That sounds like a good thing, kind of.

Comment

Any idea when the trade paper back editions will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Any idea when the trade paper back editions will be released?
                              Can't say exactly when the trade paperbacks will be released. I don't think Roy at Bad Moon has scheduled them in yet. I'll check and see what I can find out.

Comment

Thanks .Timber Gray arrived today.I hope to start it this weekend after what you said about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X