Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was checking out the deadite site and went over to the forum.The thunderstorm book section has a message from Paul about being behind on things like e-mail due to family and personal issues.That is more then likely why we did not get e-mails about Hindsight.Hope Paul gets well soon.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I did not get an e-mail either.I was checking out Brian Keenes web site and he had a post on Malstorm 3 set almost being sold out and I jumped over to have a look see and went to the catalog page and there it was.I am sure he goes through his list as there are only 100 sets.Pretty much the same people are ordering it.I hope.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    My Hindsight is on it's way, but I didn't get an email from Paul this time telling me; I ordered it based on what i saw here. I hope my "77" line is still intact.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I'm number 56.Weird because I did not order till after you had been talking up the first 2 books.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Ordered mine today. I'm number 77 for the set.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Hindsight is now out and my copy was ordered yesterday and is on it's way today.I can not wait for this to get here.
    Great looking cover on that one. I haven't read that book but I'm betting it's pretty damn good.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hindsight is now out and my copy was ordered yesterday and is on it's way today.I can not wait for this to get here.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I just noticed the art section on your website. That was a nice series showing the development of the cover for UM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I know isn't that great news.Even better with my refund from Darkfuse from the book club and with everything I have sold so far on ebay the next book will not cost me anything out of pocket.
    That is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I know isn't that great news.Even better with my refund from Darkfuse from the book club and with everything I have sold so far on ebay the next book will not cost me anything out of pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot! The next book in the series will be out earlier than the end of the year!

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    Still waiting on mine, but good things come to those who wait. Excited to see what The Dark 'Un looks like next to the others.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
    I got mine yesterday afternoon very surprised and happy to get it.
    Just to think the next one will be out in Dec. four down and four to go.
    Congrats! This is a sharp looking book and I'm hopeful these have sold well. Ron is a great guy and a wonderful writer who gets far less recognition than he should.

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    I got mine yesterday afternoon very surprised and happy to get it.
    Just to think the next one will be out in Dec. four down and four to go.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Picks posted in my collection thread.Very nice book.Looking forward to the next one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X