Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Just wanted to share some photos of the Special Edition of AFTER THE BURN. I just recieved my copy from Paul at Thunderstorm a few days ago. Isn't it awesome?!!

100_4776.jpg100_4777.jpg100_4778.jpg100_4779.jpg100_4781.jpg100_4782.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    AFTER THE BURN took the #3 spot in Brian Keene's 10 Best Books of 2011 list. A tremendous honor and a huge surprise. I feel like Santa came early this year.

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=9983
    Awesome Mr. Kelly! There are some real heavy hitters on that list as well as some flat out good books. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congratuations, Ron! A well-deserved honor. The two above yours are on my TBR list still, so as far as I'm concerned, ATB is #1!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    AFTER THE BURN took the #3 spot in Brian Keene's 10 Best Books of 2011 list. A tremendous honor and a huge surprise. I feel like Santa came early this year.

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=9983

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
    I have started read Ronald Kelly's books. I have started with Hell Hollow. It is great so far.
    I am going to get started on getting The Supercell Series this month.

Ronald do you know how many of the Supercell Series books you will be writing? I know there are two so far that are yours.
    All of the Essential books will be Supercell and there will be eight of them in all. The next two will be The Dark'Un and Hindsight.

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    I have started read Ronald Kelly's books. I have started with Hell Hollow. It is great so far.
    I am going to get started on getting The Supercell Series this month.

Ronald do you know how many of the Supercell Series books you will be writing? I know there are two so far that are yours.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Still got one copy of ATB left, if anyone's interested.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I'd love to get a hold of one these, but that would require having money to spend on books, lol. One of these days I will get my hands on this and others such as Hell Hollow

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    I've emptied my inbox and sent you a message in reply, Peter.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    By the way, for anyone interested, I have a couple of copies of the Thunderstorm edition of AFTER THE BURN without the signature sheet that I'm willing to sell for a fair price. If you'd like to read the book, but don't necessarily care to look at my ugly mug, then this might be right up your alley. Of course, I'll be more than happy to sign and inscribe the title page for you.

If you're interested, give me a holler and I'll be glad to fix you up.
    I would love to get my hands on a copy, but your inbox is full!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    By the way, for anyone interested, I have a couple of copies of the Thunderstorm edition of AFTER THE BURN without the signature sheet that I'm willing to sell for a fair price. If you'd like to read the book, but don't necessarily care to look at my ugly mug, then this might be right up your alley. Of course, I'll be more than happy to sign and inscribe the title page for you.

If you're interested, give me a holler and I'll be glad to fix you up.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I'd love to do more with the Popsicle Man, Tim. This was one of the shorter stories in ATB and, at the end, it left me wondering "What happened to this guy and why is his face so messed up under the mask?" If I ever decide to do an ATB II, rest assured, PM will make another appearance, with punji popsicle sticks and freon gun in hand.
    That's great and thanks for the reply. I would love to see more of his backstory and continue to read about him kicking some sicko ass.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Ron~Is there any chance that we may see a continuation of the Popsicle Man? I thought there may be more to his story that would be worth telling.

Thanks,

copefiend2 aka Tim M
    I'd love to do more with the Popsicle Man, Tim. This was one of the shorter stories in ATB and, at the end, it left me wondering "What happened to this guy and why is his face so messed up under the mask?" If I ever decide to do an ATB II, rest assured, PM will make another appearance, with punji popsicle sticks and freon gun in hand.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Ron~Is there any chance that we may see a continuation of the Popsicle Man? I thought there may be more to his story that would be worth telling.

Thanks,

copefiend2 aka Tim M

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    Just finished this, and was reminded of why Ronald is one of my favorite writers. Excellent short story collection.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X