Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESTLESS SHADOWS... the remarque that really isn't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Paul is sending me a couple of copies of the Special Edition at this very moment, Squire. I'll post photos when I get it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    WHAT!?!?

There's a SLIPCASED version of Restless Shadows????

Sigh...

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett
    Tomato, Toomato! LOL! Looks great to me. But I understand what you're saying. Love the book.
    MDH
    Thanks, Mike. Glad you like it.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Tomato, Toomato! LOL! Looks great to me. But I understand what you're saying. Love the book.
    MDH

Leave a comment:

• RESTLESS SHADOWS... the remarque that really isn't.

Just wanted to clear up a misconception that I've seen on the board here and I hope it doesn't make anyone downright sad. The artwork in the front of the Hard Rain edition of RESTLESS SHADOWS is my artwork, but it's not a remarque. When Paul and I were putting this edition together he suggested I feature some artwork in the front and I ended up doing the illustration of the hatchet with the barn in the background. So what looks like a remarque is merely an illustration that is in all of the books. When folks ordered the book directly from me, I didn't remarque it because, frankly, it didn't need it with the illo already there. I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone. I want folks to know that I'm not purposely misleading them concerning the personalization of their book.

The Special Edition of RESTLESS SHADOWS (slipcased) does include an actual remarque done by myself before publication and the sheets tipped into the book.

Lately, I've been getting more and more into my artwork (actually, I have done the cover painting for the upcoming e-book version of RS). So you're likely to see more of my artwork in my books and on the covers in the future.

Anyway, just wanted to make this clarification. In any event, I hope you enjoy the book.

-- Ron
    Last edited by Ronald Kelly; 02-26-2014, 11:42 AM.
Working...
X