Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Buy Cemetery Dance books........Buy Cemetery Dance books.....Buy Cemetery...
    Originally posted by cycloneed20 View Post
    Hey Ron: I haven't bought much stuff from Cemetery Dance -- But, I might buy more with the projects who have in mind here.

Leave a comment:

• cycloneed20
    replied
    Hey Ron: I haven't bought much stuff from Cemetery Dance -- But, I might buy more with the projects who have in mind here.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Well some artist can do the interior art and you can do the cover art and the signature page. Ok we have it all planned out. Brian get the contract ready. Don't forget my ten percent for negotiating the deal.
    Hey, I've been looking for a good agent...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well some artist can do the interior art and you can do the cover art and the signature page. Ok we have it all planned out. Brian get the contract ready. Don't forget my ten percent for negotiating the deal.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I do like your thinking Martin. Hope Brian is listening in.
    I've done alot of remarques, but never actually illustrated any of my work (except back in high school when I was writing and drawing my own comic books). I certainly wouldn't be adverse to illustrating my own Sig Series book (I think it'd be fun)... but I'd hate to bump a good artist out of a paying job.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I do like your thinking Martin. Hope Brian is listening in.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Are you going to do the art for the Signature Series story as well?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Are you going to do the art for the Signature Series story as well?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thanks for the update, Mr. Kelly. The thought of re-imagining a book from memory sounds like a very big challenge. I wish you the best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Regular sized.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Since the regular Hell Hollow was regular size, I expect the lettered is the same. I don't believe they ever really switch sizes between trade/limited and lettered.
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I'm definitely buying both! My Lettered Edition of Hell Hollow is quite amazing.
    Nice!!! The Lettered Edition is the copy that I am after. Is it oversized (7 x 10), or standard sized?

Either way, it's an awesome book!!!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I'm definitely buying both! My Lettered Edition of Hell Hollow is quite amazing.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I'm sorry that it looks like you're gonna have to rewrite AD&BG Ron, that task sounds like a total nightmare.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work published by CD though, as I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of Hell Hollow. That edition looked amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Glad to hear you're going to take another crack at AD&BG. (and please don't change the name of your main character ). Still keeping the faith on my end. Glad to see you're doing the same.
    Thanks, Squire. And the main protagonist's name stays the same, I promise.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Glad to hear you're going to take another crack at AD&BG. (and please don't change the name of your main character ). Still keeping the faith on my end. Glad to see you're doing the same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X