Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fanatic
    replied
    Love to have one but wouldn't be able to afford it right now.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hope someone takes him up on this. Great book and pretty cool to have something personally inscribed.

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    I have a couple more copies of the Hard Rain edition of Restless Shadows left if anyone's interested. And, of course, I'll be happy to personally inscribe it. Just give me a holler via private message and I'll fix you up.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hope someone takes him up on this. Great book and pretty cool to have something personally inscribed.

I have a couple more copies of the Hard Rain edition of Restless Shadows left if anyone's interested. And, of course, I'll be happy to personally inscribe it. Just give me a holler via private message and I'll fix you up.

Leave a comment:

• cycloneed20
    replied
    Very good sequel to "Hindsight."

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Fear is a great choice!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Done! I'll start it up as soon as it arrives! Thanks Ron!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Done! I'll start it up as soon as it arrives! Thanks Ron!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Truthfully, Dan, of all the books you've bought from me and Paul, I would read FEAR first. FEAR is considered by most readers to be my best horror novel; an epic journey of Southern-fried rural horror. And it was the best-seller of the bunch back in the mid-90s and early 2000's, when it was re-released.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I love a book like that. Last book I had that feeling for was Laymon's Travelling Vampire Show (mind you I only read it last year). I can't wait for my copy to arrive, but I got a few other RK books coming at the same time. Back to the old question ''Where to start?''.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by cycloneed20 View Post
    I didn't plan on it -- but I read the final 78 pages before bed last night. The book was so interesting I couldn't put it down -- until the big murder mystery was solved. I really liked the ending.
    I love a book like that. Last book I had that feeling for was Laymon's Travelling Vampire Show (mind you I only read it last year). I can't wait for my copy to arrive, but I got a few other RK books coming at the same time. Back to the old question ''Where to start?''.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by cycloneed20 View Post
    I didn't plan on it -- but I read the final 78 pages before bed last night. The book was so interesting I couldn't put it down -- until the big murder mystery was solved. I really liked the ending.

Leave a comment:

• cycloneed20
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Thanks, buddy! I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Leave a comment:

• cycloneed20
    replied
    I've got 78 pages to go in "Restless Shadows" Ron. I like it a lot. And, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Your art work is great!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Great! Glad you're enjoying.
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Looks great and I am very much enjoying the book.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Looks great and I am very much enjoying the book.

Here's the ebook cover:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14862[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X