No announcement yet.

Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what came in the mail today everybody! More cool books to be put up for bid on the book auctions tonight... compliments of the folks at Cemetery Dance and the Overlook Connection!

100_4854.jpg

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Well with all my pre orders and with what I have already.I could stay for 5+ years.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        If that happens, BWE, I've got a couch you can crash on here in KC (and it'll only cost you 1 s/l per week!)

Comment

Allright I finally got some cash and put in a few bids. I bid on The Writers Workshop of Horror and those cool comics. Fingers crossed someone outbids as this is for a great cause.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

There are still some pretty cool books up for auction. I like the F. Paul Wilson book quite a bit!

Comment

Just won anor 1.So now I am 4-9.Not 50% but still did good.I still might bid some more.

Comment

Thanks to all of you for bidding on the books and congrats to the winners so far! It's great seeing some of my CD forum pals hooking up with some of these nice, signed books. The writers who donated these books not only gave them to help my daughter with her trip, but did it for the fans as well. I think they deserve a huge round of applause for their generosity.

BTW, those eBay bidders who ordered the Beneath the Bed story, I will be sending your copies along with your books. I just finished the artwork and printed some up today and they look super nice, if I do say so myself.

And for anyone out there who [I]hasn't[I] ordered a copy of the special edition story, I still have plenty left (hint, hint). Just give me a holler and I'll be glad to fix you up.

Comment

Sounds great, Ron! Can't wait to get the books and BTB!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Woot! I won the comic books...Now hopefully I will win the other item I'm bidding on.

Comment

Nice going!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Remember, the folks at CD sent me some really nice limited edition books for Reilly's auctions.

Gideon's Sword by Preston & Child
                        The Woman by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee
                        Shivers VI signed by Mr. Chizmar his own self.
                        Wicked Things by Thomas Tessier

Head on over and bid on these bad babies now!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rkelly3368/m...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Ok I can tell you now that I think I am done bidding on stuff.You were bidding against me on the John Little book.Glad it went to a good home if not mine.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Well, I lied. I also won The Memory Tree by john Little/Intro by Ronald Kelly--signed by Little. Someone was bidding with me for the book and I thought he might be reading this board. So now I'm 2 and 7 (2-9)!

I could have gotten it less expensively on BMB's website, but it's for a good cause!

Comment

Why don't I believe you?

But thanks!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

What don't you believe?That I was the other bidder or that I am happy for you.Both are true.I am happy it went to a collector who wants it.Not someone who wants to sell.

Comment

That you're done bidding!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X