• Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    No My House.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    No, no, no. You got it all mixed up. Grant is going to hang his stuff at MY house.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    At Grants house..
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Im going to frame mine and hang it somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Im going to frame mine and hang it somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Look forward to getting this. Not sure where it will go yet though, lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Ummmm.......well.....I wouldn't go THAT far...

But you'll like it for sure!

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    If Squire has any taste and my experience with your other work is any expectation of what is to come, it'll be well worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    I'll be getting your books out to you this week, buddy. Sorry about the long delay. I reckon working full-time and being a family man doesn't gel well with being a horror writer, too, sometimes. I appreciate your patience.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Now if only you could get around to my books...

Although I think they'd make me need a new TBR case. I've outgrown the top of the current cases.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Doing bout as good as can be expected with waitin' on news of two new supercell books and AD&BG! No worries about being a hermnit, you're one of the reasons this board exists!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Thanks, Squire. Been so busy with fund-raising, overtime at work, and writing into the wee hours of the night, I've sort of turned into a hermit as far as posting on the boards is concerned. Hope you are doing well, too.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Good to hear from you, Ron! Glad to hear you're trucking along! Best to the family.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    We are going to start printing and mailing the lettered and numbered copies of "Beneath the Bed" soon. I'm going to do the artwork this weekend.

I still have numbered copies available. If you'd like to add this limited edition story to your RK collection, just give me a holler at [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The Ronald Kelly DCBA book of alphabet letters for book collectors

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Right you are, Mr. Brouhard. If I got a sudden run on lettereds, I'd have to create a whole new alphabet!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X