No announcement yet.

"Beneath the Bed" Fund-Raising Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only six spots left in the lettered edition of Beneath the Bed. Better grab one while you can!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
      Only six spots left in the lettered edition of Beneath the Bed. Better grab one while you can!
      Sounds like this was a big hit for you and your daughter. Congrats!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah, it has been the most successful fund-raiser we've done so far. It's not over yet, though. I've still got quite a few numbered copies of B the B available. Anyone interested, just give Ol' Ron a holler.

Comment

These all sold yet, or what?

Comment

The lettered copies are officially sold out. I still have eighty of the lettered available if anyone is interested. Remember, this story will never be published or read beyond this special edition. I've written it exclusively for the donators to Reilly's cause.
            Just give me a holler at [email protected] and I'll be happy to fix you up.

Comment

(he meant 80 of the "limited")

Comment

Right you are, Mr. Brouhard. If I got a sudden run on lettereds, I'd have to create a whole new alphabet!!

Comment

The Ronald Kelly DCBA book of alphabet letters for book collectors

Comment

We are going to start printing and mailing the lettered and numbered copies of "Beneath the Bed" soon. I'm going to do the artwork this weekend.

I still have numbered copies available. If you'd like to add this limited edition story to your RK collection, just give me a holler at [email protected].

Comment

Good to hear from you, Ron! Glad to hear you're trucking along! Best to the family.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, Squire. Been so busy with fund-raising, overtime at work, and writing into the wee hours of the night, I've sort of turned into a hermit as far as posting on the boards is concerned. Hope you are doing well, too.

Comment

Doing bout as good as can be expected with waitin' on news of two new supercell books and AD&BG! No worries about being a hermnit, you're one of the reasons this board exists!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Now if only you could get around to my books...

Although I think they'd make me need a new TBR case. I've outgrown the top of the current cases.

Comment

I'll be getting your books out to you this week, buddy. Sorry about the long delay. I reckon working full-time and being a family man doesn't gel well with being a horror writer, too, sometimes. I appreciate your patience.

Comment

If Squire has any taste and my experience with your other work is any expectation of what is to come, it'll be well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X