• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    HA!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    Oh dear...are we really going there?
    Also something TB probably said sorry I can't help myself sometimes, I will step away from the thread now

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    LOL, that's probably the same thing Turtle Boy said
    Oh dear...are we really going there?

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    I'm not touching that one...
    LOL, that's probably the same thing Turtle Boy said

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    I'm not touching that one...

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Is this a new collaboration? I'm dying to read the origins of Beaver Girl

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-Adve...item53f89ea84b

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Ha, I can see the end coming a mile away too! But I have to read about the journey there, so I will definitely take that book with me. Probably going to bring King's Joyland with as well. Still tempted to bring my Lonely Road edition of The Exorcist, but not totally sure yet. Not worried about keeping it in good shape since I brought the CD edition of The Passage with me last year I think it was, and I kept that one looking fine since I don't really bring my books outside the cabin.

I think I have pretty much decided against reading And the Mountain Echoed up there, as I want a little more privacy when I read that one so I allow myself to get fully into the emotional story that I am very sure it is. I suppose I could change my mind, so I may bring it depending on what else I bring. Decisions, decisions! Would be so much easier if I hated reading, lol.

Added to that I will have to bring something to write in as well.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I think I will have to bring Nemesis with me when I go on vacation in less than 2 weeks from now. Gotta decide what else to bring with. Could bring my copy of The Exorcist, but I am sure I will leave that at home. Won't bring as many physical books this year since I have my Kindle Fire HD to read some eBooks, on which I have many, many books. Have a book rental I still gotta read from my Amazon Prime membership that might give me some inspiration for my NaNoWriMo book I will be doing this year.
    Sounds like you're spoiled for choice. I recommend Nemesis though. I liked it, even if I saw the end coming a mile away.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    Recently finished THE TURTLE BOY. Great story, Kealan. I very much enjoyed it.
    Hey, thanks Ken! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I think I will have to bring Nemesis with me when I go on vacation in less than 2 weeks from now. Gotta decide what else to bring with. Could bring my copy of The Exorcist, but I am sure I will leave that at home. Won't bring as many physical books this year since I have my Kindle Fire HD to read some eBooks, on which I have many, many books. Have a book rental I still gotta read from my Amazon Prime membership that might give me some inspiration for my NaNoWriMo book I will be doing this year.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Recently finished THE TURTLE BOY. Great story, Kealan. I very much enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Just finished The Turtle Boy. A super read. Perigrins tale now makes more sense to me.I am sure that it will make even more sense after I read the rest of this series.
    Yeah, while THE TURTLE BOY, THE HIDES, and VESSELS can be read in any order, PEREGRINE'S TALE should definitely not be read first. And NEMESIS, the concluding volume, is better left till last.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Just finished The Turtle Boy. A super read. Perigrins tale now makes more sense to me.I am sure that it will make even more sense after I read the rest of this series.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by adamjames View Post
    Finished the series last week, very enjoyable couple of days that I spent with Timmy.
    Glad to hear that, Adam! Only three days to NEMESIS!

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    Finished the series last week, very enjoyable couple of days that I spent with Timmy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X