Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HorrorScribe
    replied
    Thanks for the tip on THE HIDES. I didn't realize any of your OOP books were available at such a low cost. Every time I try to track one down, my wallet whimpers.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Here's a link for a cheap copy of THE HIDES

Kealan

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    RJK, I'd definitely suggest that, as, while it's not necessary to read the books in order (they work as standalones), it's better to read them in sequence.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Hi Green! You should be able to find VESSELS fairly cheap on eBay, or ABEbooks. Good luck in your search! Oh, and VESSELS is actually the third book. PEREGRINE'S TALE is fourth, at least in order of publication.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I still need to get a hold of The Hides since its the only one I'm missing from this series. Have all the others but am waiting to get and read that one before I read Vessels

Leave a comment:

• Greenelk
    replied
    Oh bugger, I'd not realised that Vessels was part of the series, time for me to start trawling the net!

(Well I can't just have the first 3 books and then that in just ebook now can I)

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Thanks very much, Jan! And yep, though they're out of print, the books are all available digitally for anybody interested...

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    started a topic THE TURTLE BOY and other tales of Timmy Quinn

THE TURTLE BOY and other tales of Timmy Quinn

I loves me series and this is a GREAT one.

THE TURTLE BOY (Necessary Evil Press)

THE TURTLE BOY: PEREGRINE'S TALE (CD Signature Series with art by Alan M Clark)

THE HIDES (Cemetery Dance)

VESSELS (Bloodletting Press)

. . . and the long awaited (soon to come) NEMESIS.

These books are definitely worth tracking down . . . of course, I hear there are these things called "eBooks"

Keep Smiling, Jan
Working...
X