X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    UPDATE: The publisher emailed me this morning to let me know that the book is now SOLD OUT. Thanks to everyone who purchased a copy!
    Congrats to you and It Came From Beyond Pulp and Corrine Halbert on the sell out! Well-deserved!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    UPDATE: The publisher emailed me this morning to let me know that the book is now SOLD OUT. Thanks to everyone who purchased a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Finished it and i loved it. So happy to have a copy!
    Cheers Jeff!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    I just finished this and it was a great little story. It had a great setup - very realistic relationship between husband and wife which then leads nicely into the meat of the story in the 2nd chapter. Overall very well done and the ending left me wanting more and imagining what came next... Great job.
    Thanks Mike! Glad you enjoyed it!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Finished it and i loved it. So happy to have a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    But on a brighter note my copy did arrive today. It is a very nice chapbook. Interested in seeing more from this publisher.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Still in my TBR pile. Will probably be stuck there for a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    It's a short story but I keep getting interrupted!!! This should be a one-sitting read but so far I've tried reading through 4 times. It's uncanny. It's like my kids just don't want me to read this book. BUT so far, this is a typically fantastic KPB read. The story is excellent and the writing is superb. So refreshing compared to another book I'm slogging through . . .

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    I just finished this and it was a great little story. It had a great setup - very realistic relationship between husband and wife which then leads nicely into the meat of the story in the 2nd chapter. Overall very well done and the ending left me wanting more and imagining what came next... Great job.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Received my copy today. It looks great and I’m looking forward to reading it...hopefully this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Another spoiler-free review:

https://www.sublimehorror.com/books/...-burke-review/

As of last night, only three copies of this remained, so if you're considering getting one, I'd move fast, assuming they're not already gone.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    My copy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow… Really looking forward to it.
    Thanks Ron!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    My copy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow… Really looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Here's a non-spoilery review of the book for anyone interested.

https://nightfallupnorth.wordpress.c...patrick-burke/

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received my copy today. It was packaged well and arrived safely. I leafed through it and really like the artwork. It's not the style I typically like however, without yet reading the story, it seems to fit into the chap book really well.

Looking forward to reading the story this evening.
    Glad you got it, Ben!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X