Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Awesome review from Blu Gilliand here at CD!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...patrick-burke/

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    The cover for We Live Inside Your Eyes pretty much rocks. That title isn't half bad, either. Jeff, thanks for the video! And I hope you enjoy KIN. If I remember correctly it was my first purchase from CD. Not too shabby of a way to start, I think.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I tried doing review videos and it was very unfortunate. Very awkward and unwatchable. Even more so than usual.
    After you get a couple under your belt you will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    The cover for We Live Inside Your Eyes pretty much rocks. That title isn't half bad, either. Jeff, thanks for the video! And I hope you enjoy KIN. If I remember correctly it was my first purchase from CD. Not too shabby of a way to start, I think.
    When you read the first story and understand the context you will probably like it even more!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    Most definitely. Character counts for a lot, and he has it in spades.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I think he should start doing review videos!

I tried doing review videos and it was very unfortunate. Very awkward and unwatchable. Even more so than usual.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Most definitely. Character counts for a lot, and he has it in spades.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    OH THIS GUY.
    I couldn't let Mr. Burke not see this

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    Whether you end up liking the books or not, please make more videos. This was highly entertaining, and thank you for the support!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Another at the bookcases, you tease! You are in for a real treat with KIN, that story is a modern classic in my view. I have read the first two stories of We Live Inside Your Eyes and am enjoying it so far. I have that one on Kindle and am slow at reading Kindle material, but hope to pick up the pace soon.
    Thanks Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    OH THIS GUY.
    Whether you end up liking the books or not, please make more videos. This was highly entertaining, and thank you for the support!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    OH THIS GUY.
    Another at the bookcases, you tease! You are in for a real treat with KIN, that story is a modern classic in my view. I have read the first two stories of We Live Inside Your Eyes and am enjoying it so far. I have that one on Kindle and am slow at reading Kindle material, but hope to pick up the pace soon.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    OH THIS GUY.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I hope you get that feeling, and story, which allows you to come back to this. I love "Kin" and think it was great. I would imagine that as an author it may be hard to come back to something like that.
    It really is. It's not a pretty world in which to spend another year, but the story is there. I just have to get myself in the right frame of mind to tackle it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X