Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I hope you get that feeling, and story, which allows you to come back to this. I love "Kin" and think it was great. I would imagine that as an author it may be hard to come back to something like that.

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    I have a third of one written, but it's not yet the right time to return to it. I definitely plan to, though!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I have a third of one written, but it's not yet the right time to return to it. I definitely plan to, though!
    You tease us, Mr. Burke! I guess I will wait (kinda) patiently...

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Kin is one of my all time favorite reads! Still hoping for a sequel.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it, I got it. While I was there I also got KIN (one of the CD books I was pissed that I missed!) I should get both on Monday.

Thanks Jeff!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it, I got it. While I was there I also got KIN (one of the CD books I was pissed that I missed!) I should get both on Monday.
    Kin is one of my all time favorite reads! Still hoping for a sequel.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Hi Jeff,

Amazon is perfect! Thanks for asking!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Great question. I'm going to get one too and would rather buy from the place that benefits Mr. Burke most.
    Hi Jeff,

Amazon is perfect! Thanks for asking!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Is there an author preferred place to buy the PB? I will be ordering a copy this weekend from Amazon. Didn't know if there was any benefit ordering one place versus another...Also maybe Amazon is the only place to order. I don't know.
    Thanks for asking, Ben! Amazon is just fine!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    Just finished this yesterday, and wow, what a phenomenal book. The last story, THE HOUSE ON ABIGAIL LANE, was the most riveting, fascinating haunted house story that I've ever read. Excellent stuff.
    Wow, thanks a million, Dan. That's really wonderful to hear. Feedback has been pretty low on the ground so far (as expected), so this legitimately made my day.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Is there an author preferred place to buy the PB? I will be ordering a copy this weekend from Amazon. Didn't know if there was any benefit ordering one place versus another...Also maybe Amazon is the only place to order. I don't know.
    Great question. I'm going to get one too and would rather buy from the place that benefits Mr. Burke most.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Thanks guys! The book is now available in print and digital editions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21472[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Just finished this yesterday, and wow, what a phenomenal book. The last story, THE HOUSE ON ABIGAIL LANE, was the most riveting, fascinating haunted house story that I've ever read. Excellent stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Thanks guys! The book is now available in print and digital editions.

We Live Inside Your Eyes - FULL.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my Digital 50 copy this morning. Looking forward to reading these stories!

Leave a comment:

• kresby
    replied
    Thanks Ben!
    Thanks. Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X