Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Isn't KC in the NE of...something? Move it here!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I probably could go if I decided to spend the money now and deal with the fall out later. $450 for the trip? I could probably swing that--keep thinking of all the books I'd miss out on though...1500 miles, $400 in gas, might be cheaper to fly...

But I shouldn't.
    I'm just kidding. While I'd love to meet everyone, I wouldn't expect them to put themselves out to get there. Hopefully there will be plenty of more opportunities to do so in the future.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I probably could go if I decided to spend the money now and deal with the fall out later. $450 for the trip? I could probably swing that--keep thinking of all the books I'd miss out on though...1500 miles, $400 in gas, might be cheaper to fly...

But I shouldn't.
    Last edited by srboone; 03-15-2013, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    Jeez...the one year I make it to a convention and everybody's busy. Fine. I know a lot of people who won't be getting Christmas cards this year.
    LOL! Wish I could break away from Germany to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Jeez...the one year I make it to a convention and everybody's busy. Fine. I know a lot of people who won't be getting Christmas cards this year.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    It sounds like a really cool experience. Someday perhaps I'll get to go.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Congratulations Kealan! That is quite an honor, I really wish I could go but I'm stuck in SC, I hope you have a great time and tweet lots of pics

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Sounds like a great time. To bad that is the same week I will be at Boy Scout camp. My son goes to jambo in WVA. and I still get stuck helping the other kids. Love it though. A week without electronics and a ton of fresh air great times.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I've never been to anything like this, but would love to one day. Wouldn't mind to get the right people in contact with the right people to get something like a horrorfest or something in my city either!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats! I've always heard Necon is a great event.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    started a topic Necon 2013

Necon 2013

I'll be a guest of honor at this year's Northeastern Writers Convention in Rhode Island this July. It'll be my first convention since Horrorfind in 2005. Any Cemetery Dancers planning to attend?

http://www.campnecon.com/
Working...
X