Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jester05jk
    replied
    Hit up Ron directly. He put up a copy of each on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yeah, I was hoping for a Midnight Grinding or a Hell's Hollow, but I'll take aNumber 121.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    No I got the e-mail and passed on contacting Mindy.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You mean, you're the one who decided not to pay? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Congratulations.You do know that the only reason you got that is because I passed it up.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Just scored a lettered of The Number 121 to Pennsylvania. Excited doesn't begin to describe....

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Great acquisition! Not a bad story in that collection.
    Just scored a lettered of The Number 121 to Pennsylvania. Excited doesn't begin to describe....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by larryki View Post
    Great! I still have the Master of the Moors weekly emails that you sent out years ago. How much is the book different? I also have the CD versions of Kin and #121, but I like to have reader copies.
    Hey Larry: Because of the weekly episodic format in which I originally wrote MASTER OF THE MOORS, I was unable to go back and change things for continuity sake. So when it came time to reissue the book, I was able to clean it up a lot, and tighten it. The original "asylum" prologue is gone, and overall the book just flows better now.

Leave a comment:

• larryki
    replied
    Great! I still have the Master of the Moors weekly emails that you sent out years ago. How much is the book different? I also have the CD versions of Kin and #121, but I like to have reader copies.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Oh...ME! Cool. Is it a pb or a signed ltd? PM me and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Bunnymanchild... I'll check sometime over the weekend but I think I have an extra copy of "#121 to Penn. and Others" that I'd let go for cheap. I've been putting off getting my eBay pile listed but plan on it soon and if there's a duplicate still it'd be in there.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Yes it does you bad man..Well as they say better late than never.
    Isn't that the great thing about books, though? No expiration date!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Loved Stage Whispers. Great first four acts in the play of Timothy Quinn--looking forward to Nemesis when it arrives in the mail Saturday. I am ascending you the the ranks of my favorite authors where you'll be rubbing elbows with the likes of Stephen King, Ronald Kelly, Michael Moorcock, Umberto Eco, and Mark Helprin!

It also means I have a lot of catching up to do on your works...

Wow, it's quite an honor to be sharing a list with those luminaries! Thank you sir, and I'm delighted you enjoyed the story so far!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes it does you bad man..Well as they say better late than never.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X