CNXT0048.jpg

Comment

CNXT0049.jpgCNXT0050.jpg

Comment

CNXT0051.jpgCNXT0052.jpg

Comment

CNXT0053.jpgCNXT0054.jpg

Comment

Absolutely awesome photo's of your shelves - brilliant stuff !!!!

Comment

CNXT0055.jpgCNXT0056.jpgCNXT0057.jpgCNXT0058.jpg

Comment

CNXT0059.jpgCNXT0060.jpg

Comment

CNXT0061.jpg

Comment

I am a huge comic fan too.Here is one of my favorite and some of the art.CNXT0062.jpgCNXT0063.jpgCNXT0064.jpgCNXT0065.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                          Absolutely awesome photo's of your shelves - brilliant stuff !!!!
                          Thank you.This is a lot of fun.I did not know I had this much stuff until I started this thread.I am not even half way through and I should be getting 4-6 packages this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Thank you.This is a lot of fun.I did not know I had this much stuff until I started this thread.I am not even half way through and I should be getting 4-6 packages this week.
                            I know what you mean BW, it is fun to post our stuff (although there are some days when one wishes that one had never started ) and it's surprising how it makes you take a fresh look at your library (I, for one, have a new found appreciation for the art associated with my books after cracking them open to takes photos of).

Comment

Wow, quite the father/son project. It looks great, BW! Glad you decided to post your library. Looking forward to more stuff.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Wow, quite the father/son project. It looks great, BW! Glad you decided to post your library. Looking forward to more stuff.
                                Thanks.
                                It was alot of fun to do.Just another set of memorys that do not involve weekends in the snow or weeks at summer camp in a monsoon..Would not change a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X