No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are those Philip K. Dick books? I keep debating on getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
      I really like them.Philip k. Dick is one of my favorite writers.
      There are going to be 3 more volumes to complete all of his short stories.It will be nice to have the whole collection in one continuous set.

Comment

CNXT0018.jpgCNXT0019.jpg

Comment

CNXT0020.jpgCNXT0021.jpgClegg is another one I first heard about from CD.This was my first read of his.

Comment

CNXT0022.jpgCNXT0023.jpg

Comment

CNXT0024.jpg

Comment

CNXT0025.jpgCNXT0026.jpg

Comment

CNXT0027.jpgCNXT0028.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                    If you don't mind eBooks a lot of his stories are available free on Kindle, or at least used to be

I highly prefer physical books, so I might have to find one though
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Nice collection so far, keep it coming

Nice little haul from Dark Regions, a couple in there I want to get at some point. I debated getting one of their grab bags but ultimately decided against it. Partially because I didn't really have money to spend on books, and partially because there aren't enough titles of theirs that I am all that interested in. There are a few, of course, but too many that I have no real interest in to wanna get a grab bag
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        If you don't mind eBooks a lot of his stories are available free on Kindle, or at least used to be

I highly prefer physical books, so I might have to find one though
                        Me too but free is a hard offer to pass up. I haven't read anything of his, but every movie based off his stories I've loved.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                          Nice collection so far, keep it coming

Nice little haul from Dark Regions, a couple in there I want to get at some point. I debated getting one of their grab bags but ultimately decided against it. Partially because I didn't really have money to spend on books, and partially because there aren't enough titles of theirs that I am all that interested in. There are a few, of course, but too many that I have no real interest in to wanna get a grab bag
                          I find that grab bags are an easy and cheaper way to expand your collection.I
                          wish I purchased more of them.Also you usually get stuff you want and also discover books by authors you find that you like.Then of course that leads to more purchases.It is a horrible cycle but we just keep doing it anyway.

Comment

You collections coming along nicely, BW--really liking it. How is Williamson's Noichi the Blind? I don't know if it's based on Lafcadio Hearn's "The Story of Mimi-Nashi-Hoichi" from Kwaidan; but I really like that story. It was also the center piece of the movie Kwaidan.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Love those Edward Lee books !!! Nice light family oriented reading that could easily be left on the coffee table for visitors to browse through

Comment

You and all your clownish realitives, Mr. Woot? What would the mother-in-law say? Or is it not possible to shock her anymore?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X