No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is The Green Woman, I passed on this but keep thinking I should have picked it up.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I am a huge comic fan too.Here is one of my favorite and some of the art.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3537[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3538[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3539[/ATTACH]

Comment

I really enjoyed the story and the art work was super.you might still be able to get a trade edition at amazon or through your local comic shop.

Comment

Thanks, I will probably end up picking it up.
        Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        I really enjoyed the story and the art work was super.you might still be able to get a trade edition at amazon or through your local comic shop.

Comment

Really enjoyed looking through this thread, and those pics of your bookshelves made me drool

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Absolutely awesome photo's of your shelves - brilliant stuff !!!!
            Yes, I concur. Can I call them when I get my next house? I swear to myself that it will be big enough for a library.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              How is The Green Woman, I passed on this but keep thinking I should have picked it up.
              I really liked The Green Woman graphic novel. Bookworm's right great story, and Bolton's artwork can't be beat. I've loved his stuff for a long, long time.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Great bookshelves. They are very neatly organized, I like that.
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                  Great bookshelves. They are very neatly organized, I like that.
                  Thanks I try to keep things organized.Every once now and then I
                  will spend a day or two and reorganize and get rid of paperback copies that I have replaced.It is lots of crazyness and my wife just shakes her head.The kids seem to enjoy my little quircks.They also like to fight over who is going to check the mail when they are around.They love to bring me the packages.yep even my almost 15 year old loves it still.

Comment

Time for some chap books.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

CNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

CNXT0005.jpgCNXT0006.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0008.jpgCNXT0009.jpg

Comment

CNXT0010.jpg