The Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Woman

The Woman will be released on DVD and Blu ray tommorrow, 24Jan. I don't know about On Demand yet.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Cool. I really liked the trailer. I'll be sure to watch it, after I read the book first.

Hope they ship out soon!

Comment

For once us Aussies must be ahead of you. Watched the DVD yesterday as it has been released here for a couple of weeks. Had read the book first (courtesy of CD) and was a little underwhelmed by the film. Not sure what didn't quite work for me. Enjoyable nonetheless. The lead actress playing The Woman is excellent though.

Comment

Well, Most countries other than the US are more receptive to extreme films such as tise and there is a bigger market for them. But it is on demand, but the trailer I watched was full of blips and scratches, so I'm not going to try the film out. I'll wait for my BD.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

watched this about 5 or 6 months ago.. very good and a little disturbing.

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

The book made me realize that there was a lot of the movie I missed, I went back and watched it and saw a few things in there I missed. It wouldn't change my rating on it (2.5/5), but I see more in it now than before.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just finished the book, planning on watching the movie this week as well.

Comment

I saw the woman a WHILE ago before I knew it was a book and I thought it was great. I haven't seen Offspring though didn't hear of that til AFTER I watched the Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    Just finished the book, planning on watching the movie this week as well.
                    Please let us know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I saw the woman a WHILE ago before I knew it was a book and I thought it was great. I haven't seen Offspring though didn't hear of that til AFTER I watched the Woman.
                      Offspring is definitely an acquired taste Teri,(so to speak ) but for the Woman herself sake check it out sometime! It's nothing like The Woman film but you get to see her origins.

Yay! I just noticed that I am displaying erratic behavior! VERY nice!

Comment

Watch out, misery, meds are next!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                        X