Happy Friday the 13th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday the 13th!

13 is my favorite and lucky number and doesn't often fall on a Friday, so...

Happy Friday the 13th!!
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

And we got 3 of them this year!!! January, April and July! Just got done watching the movie (1980)--it seems to get better and better everytime I watch it....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thirteen is also my lucky number and I always put thirteen stories into each book idea that I write. This could also be construed
      as the thirteenth month of 2011 if you are so inclined to believe. Happy 13th even though this is on the 14th.

Comment

Mine sucked. I still don't believe in this kinda stuff but that was the day the quack called and told me my neck was fu.... up and my grandma became so sick.

Comment

As I'm not a Knight Templar and the French no longer have a king, I'm not worried about Friday the 13th.

Comment

I'm sure that's what Kevin Bacon thought; he ended up taking a machete through the chest and ended up with a prolific acting carreer!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              i'm sure that's what kevin bacon thought; he ended up taking a machete through the chest and ended up with a prolific acting carreer!
              lmao

Comment

Working...
              X