No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how a few years ago you could say "Maya" and people would be like, what? But now everyone's like, Yes, they had the secret! They know! Maybe they were working on more calendars but then they disappeared. What's up with that anyway? I think their world ended a long time ago. :-) Besides, it's not like they could add space to the rock and make a longer calendar.

Comment

NOW SOMEONE STOLE MY GOD DAMN BUTTER KNIFE! What is WRONG with these people? Sure you can borrow my knife, just give the damn thing back.

Comment

Anyone else having this beautiful of a day? It's 22 degrees here on the Island (For all you people still on imperial thats 71.6) We just broke our record for March 22. Old record was 17 Degrees in 1945. The average temperature here for March is -1(30.2)

Comment

It's about 76 here in the Empire. Just got done with 3 days of rain. Clear right now, but it will rain again tonight. 80's for the weekend tho!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

We haven't seen rain in a while that I can remember...keeps snowing but only small amounts lately. its 22 today and snow tomorrow. go figure. My car was like a sauna today coming to work. Definitely wish I was home.

Comment

Two inches of snow in Southwest Washington this morning. Second year in a row we have had a spring snowfall.

Comment

About 75 here today. I think it's supposed to hit 80 tomorrow, but be back down in the 60's next week. Gotta love the inconsistencies of spring right?
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm always just happy in spring when its not raining. lol. It's too much of a pain dragging mud in the house, in the car, washing and rewashing the dog everytime he decides puddles are fun

Comment

But you only ahve a jack Russel, Teri. I have two 75 lbs monsters that like to do that!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

You'd be amazed at what a JRT can do. lol. He decided to take himself for a walk today. I had to go find him. He decided the sun meant he can stay outside all day and do what he wants.

Comment

I've been playing EVE Online for year and later this year they're brining out a First Person Shooter that takes place in the same universe and both games will effect each other. They just realeased this ridiculous trailer. Probably one of the most spectacular video game trailers I've ever seen.

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          NOW SOMEONE STOLE MY GOD DAMN BUTTER KNIFE! What is WRONG with these people? Sure you can borrow my knife, just give the damn thing back.

UPDATE: My knife mysteriously reappeared in my locker today after I bitched to a few people that someone actually took my knife. lol

Comment

Was it there all along buried under other stuff.Or are you one of those neat freaks and you scared the rest of the people you work with.

Comment

No theres literally nothing in my locker except a plastic cup, the butter knife and my ereader. I removed the ereader several times(TRYING to read The Talisman) and it was not underneath it. Today it was sitting neatly next to my ereader like it normally is.

Comment

image.jpg

I can see, after considerable web-based research, why the butter knife is so important to you Teri (keep it safe for future generations)

Comment

Working...
                                X