[INDEXED]Early Readers Club 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Early Readers Club 5.0

Announcing the Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 5.0!
    With New Special Bonus:
    Save $50 On ANY Future Book Orders With Bonus Coupons!

CLICK HERE to view the annoucnement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Early Readers Club 5.0

Announcing the Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 5.0!
    With New Special Bonus:
    Save $50 On ANY Future Book Orders With Bonus Coupons!

Hi Folks!

Today we're pleased to announce a new installment of the Early Readers Club, but with a brand new twist:

Not only will you receive FIVE Advance Readers Copies with your membership, but you'll also receive $50 worth of coupons to use on ANY five book purchases of your choice -- our books OR books from other publishers!

Usually we only send review copies to booksellers and reviewers, and they have the LOWEST print run of any edition of any book we publish, but this is your chance to read the books early AND add a great collectible to your collection. Some of these books have been announced and some of them haven't, so you could be reading something that no one outside this office even knows about yet!

PLUS: Don't forget you get $50 off future orders! That's like getting the entire purchase price back in future savings, PLUS you get the FIVE collectible review copies! What's not to love about this deal? It's easily one of our best special offers, so don't wait to order because this won't last long!

CLICK HERE to order this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement

Instagram

Comment

Any ETA for this batch of ARCs?

Thanks, Jan
      Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Originally posted by JDar. View Post
        Any ETA for this batch of ARCs?

Thanks, Jan
        I'm not 100% Jan, but I would probably assume about the same amount of time as it took for the ERC 4.0 if not sooner. I can't remember how long that was though.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          I'm not 100% Jan, but I would probably assume about the same amount of time as it took for the ERC 4.0 if not sooner. I can't remember how long that was though.
          It was sometime in July. Sooo, we may get some Winter reading to keep us warm.

Comment

Yes!!!!! Got my order in for this. 5 for 5 on ERC.Love you guys at CD.keep it comming

Comment

got in on this one. My arc collection is growing...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

WHOO HOO - the first book will arrive next month.

. . . . but the five $10 coupons expire 12/31/11? Hell I haven't used all my $10 coupons from the last Early Readers Club yet.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by JDar. View Post
                  WHOO HOO - the first book will arrive next month.

. . . . but the five $10 coupons expire 12/31/11? Hell I haven't used all my $10 coupons from the last Early Readers Club yet.

Jan
                  Our thought is that it gives you more purchase time than the way we did it before. Which was you got $10 off the purchase of each of the books in the ERC, but for only a 72 hour window when the books where announced.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Our thought is that it gives you more purchase time than the way we did it before. Which was you got $10 off the purchase of each of the books in the ERC, but for only a 72 hour window when the books where announced.
                    The difference there is that you have a new book published to use the coupon. Are you planning on announcing five (in my case eight) new books in the next 30 days?

Your basically providing coupons to use on books I already have . . . and if you do announce a book like TORN, how do we know it isn't one of the five ARCs?
                    Last edited by JDar.; 11-29-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Man, I wish that ER5.0 had been available during the free shipping promotion. I would have jumped on it for sure cause the arcs from 4.0 are just awesome!

Comment

The Doll ARC is on it's way! Awesome--Really looking forward to this AND the Trade Hardcover! Of the other four, one I already ordered (The Mailman), one is sold out (The White Buffalo) , one I'm still thinking about (Killing Ghost) an one still unnannounced (The Lovliest Dead by Garton).
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

What is The White Buffalo? Never heard of that one, who is it by?
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

It was a novella by Peter Straub that was offered earlier this year.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Sorry, it ws The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub. "The White Buffalo" was a movie with Charles Bronson. Oops!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                              X