Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, my soon to be 4 year old is a Star Wars / Lego fanatic!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, my soon to be 4 year old is a Star Wars / Lego fanatic!!!

So of course the party theme coming up is Star Wars Lego, but we also decided to rent this costume for my nephew to use and make a guess appearance as Darth Vader!!! This is not my video. just the same costume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHTrMw63c48

That's awesome, Brad. My 5-year-old nephew is into the same thing and everytime I go over to my sister's (next door), I get hooked into a lightsaber duel! Sometimes I manaage to steal his Yoda ears and tell him that "Schooled in the ways of the Force will you be!"
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey Brad, mine just turned 5 and he loves both, too. And together; the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii system is his favorite. We were Luke and Anakin for Halloween. I saw a guy in a great Vader costume at the local comic-con and when I showed him the picture he decided that he has to go with me next year.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Very cool Terry!!

Comment

We'd been planning for Batman & Robin. All summer he'd use his dandelion wishes for Batman & Robin costumes for us for Halloween. Then when it came time to order, Mommy saw the Luke costume and he changed his mind. I just wish he would have posed for a picture.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hey, how do you work the "dandelion wishes" program work. That sounds like a good name.

Comment

I totally want that Vadar costume.... to bad it's like $700
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
              X