X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Dan
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Ditto... Dan... Birthday... Happiness...Etc, Etc... Cards... Presents... One year older. You made it to twenty-one again!

Comment

A late happy birthday Dan! (gotta check this thread more often...)

Comment

Okay, she's not a member of the forum, but I've got to mention that my great-aunt Pearl is going to turn 100 this coming Thursday. We had a party for her last weekend and she's still doing great.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Happy 100th Great aunt Pearl!

Comment

Sounds like an honorary member to me! Way to go Aunt Pearl!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Agree. Any one who makes it to 100.WAY to go and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT AUNT PEARL.

Comment

Wow. 100? I had a great aunt Laura who lived until she was 97; that's the oldest anyon'e ever lived from my family My grandma turns 88 in a couple weeks.

HAPPY BIRTDAT GREAT AUNT PEARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy B-day to C.W. LaSart! Caren, I know you mostly hang out in The Writer's Corner, but best wishes from the other side of the forum. And I am anxiously awaiting your collection of 13 stories on March 1.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Happy B-day to C.W. LaSart! Caren, I know you mostly hang out in The Writer's Corner, but best wishes from the other side of the forum. And I am anxiously awaiting your collection of 13 stories on March 1.
                      Thanks I look forward to everyone's opinions! Cheers.

Comment

Happy Birthday Caren! Hope ya have a nice one.....

Comment

Caren, Happy Birthday! And drink one for me in your honor, since I wouldn't be drinking it anyway.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Aww thanks! The birthday wishes warm my little, black heart!

Comment

Happy Birthday C.W. and many more I too look forward to your collection being released.Because of some of your posts that I read I need to say thank's for introducing
                              me to Dark Moon digest I have every issue and look forward to many more.

Comment

Thanks Bookworm! And I'm so pleased you like Dark Moon! I have a soft spot for them since they have been so kind and took a chance on me. I hope Stan and the gang continue to bring ooey, gooey, horror deliciousness into your life for many years to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X