Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

This is the discussion thread for The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!
    Members receive an EXCLUSIVE Signed Limited Edition Hardcover, another FREE Signed Limited Edition, and many other perks not available to the general public!
    Available for TEN DAYS Only and then they're GONE!

Due to the extremely positive feedback we've received from last year's members, today we're very pleased to announce the second annual Cemetery Dance Collectors Club -- but don't wait too long to place your order because this special membership is only available for the next 10 days!

Members of the new Cemetery Dance Collectors Club will receive exclusive discounts sent straight to their inbox for the next 12 months -- the minimum total possible savings will easily be more than $1,000!

We sent FIFTY (50) special offers to the first Cemetery Dance Collectors Club including discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we couldn't offer the general public because we had so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions INCLUDING a special discount on IT by Stephen King (the only discount we will ever offer on that title!), an exclusive Grab Bag just for members, a very unique "Make Us An Offer" deal where members got to tell us what THEY wanted to pay for any item on our website, and many other specials that made a big difference on our members' bottom lines, whether they were serious collectors or general readers!

In addition to the discounts and special offers, there are also exciting "members' only" perks for the new Cemetery Dance Collectors Club including TWO FREE SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS!

* The first book will be an EXCLUSIVE "NOT FOR SALE" SIGNED LIMITED EDITION HARDCOVER of a brand new, never before published novella by horror master RAY GARTON! The book is called Dereliction and copies of this signed Limited Edition will NEVER be offered to the general public: no dealers, no wholesalers, no bookstores, no direct sales, no individual copy sales. Other books we've published in this manner have re-sold on the secondary market for up to $300. These "Not For Sale" books make incredible additions to any collection, and this part of the deal alone is a great value, but it's also just the beginning!

* The second book will be a Brand New Signed Limited Edition that will be sold to the general public for a retail value of $30 to $40 -- but members of the CDCC will get it for FREE!

* Another great special bonus for members is advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions -- even before any other advance notice emails might be sent! When a new book sells out in days or even hours, every minute counts -- and you'll be notified of ALL of our new books for the next year before anyone else! Just ask the members of the CDCC who managed to snag their first STEPHEN KING SIGNED LIMITED EDITION when we notified them about It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition before the general public!

During the next year, we're also going to produce some new Cemetery Dance items and there will be special pricing for Cemetery Dance Collectors Club members! Here are some examples:

* new Glenn Chadbourne Stephen King Limited Edition T-Shirt with a retail price of $19 to $25 -- the CDCC member price is... FREE!

* new Cemetery Dance baseball caps with a retail price of $15 to $20 -- the CDCC member price is... FREE!

* new Stephen King Limited Edition Art Print with a retail price of $25 to $35 -- the CDCC member price is... FREE!

* the first-ever Cemetery Dance 12 Month Calendar with a retail price of $19 to $29 -- the CDCC member price is... FREE!

While the general public could be paying more than $100 for all of those items, members will be able to get them for FREE -- and that's just the beginning of your exclusive benefits as a member of the new Cemetery Dance Collectors Club!

Your membership and your exclusive discounts will begin when this special ends in ten days, but here's the amazing thing about this deal: this one year membership only costs $99 plus shipping for the Ray Garton book!

The exclusive NOT FOR SALE Ray Garton signed Limited Edition, the FREE signed Limited Edition, and the other FREE items are easily worth that cost, but you'll also get 12 months of exclusive special offers and advance notice on new products and specials! Whether you're a reader or a collector, you can't go wrong with this deal!

We know some collectors want multiple memberships to get multiple copies of the Garton book and the free items, but we must limit each customer to three memberships.

SOLD OUT!

CLICK HERE to discuss this product

Instagram

Comment

Sounds like a good deal but I am waiting for the completion of the book club 3.0 before I spend any more!

Comment

Are the memberships numbered? If yes, can we match our number from last years CDCC?

Comment

Got it. Memberships are numbered and I hope I can get the same number! I'll shoot Saint Mindy of CD an email to be safe.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The calendar is a neat idea!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Sounds like a great deal unfortunately I will have to skip this one...it sucks but I have a cash flow problem
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                The calendar is a neat idea!
                I thought so.. I think it's going to turn out great, I came in to work this morning to about 50 emails of ideas being thrown around for "themes" for each months artwork.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  I thought so.. I think it's going to turn out great, I came in to work this morning to about 50 emails of ideas being thrown around for "themes" for each months artwork.
                  Fine! I will accept the invitation to be the October photo for "Best Looking Cemetery Dance Customer". It is with great humility and overall stunning looks that I accept this honor.....

Comment

Well, I accept the award as" Ugliest CD Customer" for the month of December. And I accept 50% of the credit October's winning look, since without ugliness, there would be no beauty!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Got an email back from Mindy. Same number requests can be made with the order. Just email Mindy.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think the calendar should have authors (and cd staff) birthdays and little fun tidbits like that. Or like a monthly discount/special offer...

Comment

Maybe some pictures painted by Chadbourne in the artwork package offered recently.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, considering the number of free items attached to this CDCC and the fact that I've been buying a lot more CD titles than I originally thought I would, I decided to take the plunge and become a member for a year to see what it's like. When does the CDCC 12 month period start (I remember reading the answer to this somewhere, but I forgot where)?

Comment

I hope we get to pick our T-Shirt size

Comment

Working...
                              X