PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Reaction

Ronald Kelly
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I've posted a new story at RonaldKelly.com called "Delayed Reaction". It has the events of 9/11 as its backdrop.

This was one of the personalized stories I wrote for customers of Cemetery Dance a while back. The one I wrote it for, John Stock, actually witnessed the second plane as it hit the second tower. The first fourth of this story is absolutely true.

You can read it at: http://www.ronaldkelly.com/sample.html

Antmusic
09-10-2011, 08:07 PM
That is a lot longer than I expected! Thank you for posting it. Like a lot of people, I've been very curious about the personalized stories.

Ben Staad
09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
This was a very well told story. Thank you for providing this on your site free of charge.

srboone
09-14-2011, 06:07 AM
Thanks for sharing the story, Ron. Another terrific example of the humanity that shines through all of your best work.:)

Ronald Kelly
09-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Thanks, guys. I appreciate that. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

RJK1981
09-16-2011, 06:54 AM
I will have to check this story out soon. I'll never forget 9/11 myself as I witnessed the 2nd plane hit the tower as well, though I saw it on TV as I was in the Army and stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA. I was going to say more than that but it's a little long and not sure how long it would actually end up being, lol. Willing to talk about it if anyone wants to hear it. That's actually something I could discuss without offending people, unlike stories I had from my time in Iraq lol