Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature Series Auction

Greetings all!

I currently have an auction going on eBay for a set of the first 8 books in the Cemetery Dance Signature series. Anyone interested can check them out at the link below. The books have been read, but have been kept in excellent condition. This is a reserve price auction, but the reserve price is substantially lower than what I paid for these books. I have 100% feedback and am a top-rated seller on eBay. If someone from the CD forums wins the auction, I'll throw in a free (domestic) shipping upgrade so you can have the books in your hands quicker.

Thanks!

- Jon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CEMETERY-DAN...item3f0d9b5368

Cool i am just missing two of them!

Comment

Lol, I just mentioned bidding on this in another thread. No offense to you, but I hope it doesn't go for the buy it now price, just a little more than I have right now.

Comment

Wow!! $400 for a buy now price is a bargain!! So, their $50/ea on average instead of the issue price of $35. That's very cheap to get a complete set.

Comment

For number one alone i sold one for $110 a few monthes ago i think!

Comment

The reserve is $300, which is $100 less than I paid for all 8. I would normally keep the set but had some unexpected bills which required me to come up with some money fast. If it sells, my only hope is that it will go to someone who'll enjoy them.

Thanks to everyone for the interest!

Comment

Best of luck! I hope the sale of these helps you out.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Eh, I have to get some teeth crowned. So at the very least, I hope the winner of the auction gains more pleasure from the books than I'll get from having teeth crowned! Especially since Halloween is nearing, that shouldn't be too hard!

Comment

Working...
                X