Digital E-books from CD and Crossroad Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital E-books from CD and Crossroad Press

For you folks out there who are into Kindles and Nooks and all manner of new-fangled electronic geegaws, my catalog of digital fiction is growing steadily, now with eleven titles available. They include:

From Cemetery Dance:

Midnight Grinding & Other Twilight Terrors

From Crossroad Press:

After the Burn
    Hell Hollow
    Dark Dixie: Tales of Southern Horror Volumes 1 & 2
    Cumberland Furnace & Other Fear Forged Fables
    The Sick Stuff
    Timber Gray
    Flesh Welder (with a lengthy interview by Mark Hickerson)
    Twilight Hankerings: Things That Go Bite In The Night
    Unhinged: Tales of Darkness & Depravity

You can purchase and download these through the following sources:

Cemetery Dance
    Crossroad Press
    Amazon
    Barnes & Noble Nook
    Smashwords

Following the release of each volume of the Essential series, that novel will be released as a digital book, so, eventually, all 8 of the Zebra novels will be on the roster.

I'm currently readying several more books for digital release, including my first inspirational novel, The China Doll, and my first mystery novel, Dead Old Men, starring tobacco farmer-turned-rural private detective, Grandpa Kelly.

Please take note: the digital version of Cumberland Furnace is the original eight story version, not the expanded 22 story version just released in tpb by Bad Moon Books.

Thanks!

I know that one of these has a story in it that hasn't been reprinted anywhere else.

Comment

What I mean is... "Unhinged: Tales of Darnkness and Depravity" AKA "Unhinged: Serial Killers, Mass Murderers, & Other No-account Folks" is the only place you'll find "Wood Shed" by Ronald Kelly. Lots of the collections have originally exclusive material, but that one piece I think can still only be found in "Unhinged."

"After the Burn," of course, is almost all original material too that hasn't been reprinted.

Comment

That's right, Robert. "Wood Shed" was a short-short I hand-wrote in a special hc copy of CD #50. "Unhinged" is the only place you can read it, other than the inside cover of that one individual book.

Comment

Now THAT is DANG cool! What an awesome idea for a signed limited! Who do I have to bug to get that copy of that issue? ha ha.

Comment

I just downloaded The China Doll this morning! I'm saving it for when I'm done with my current proofreading projects.

Comment

Both UNDERTAKER'S MOON and FEAR are now available at Crossroad, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords, for you e-book enthusiasts.

Comment

Working...
              X