Dan Simmons - Hyperion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Simmons - Hyperion

Though Subterranean's Dan Simmons books are pretty bare minimum signed limiteds. Odd, considering they are generally $75 and $125, I can't pass up Hyperion ($125)!!! At least for Hyperion, the book will be oversized. I guess it could just be that Simmons charges more to sign books.

http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=25

I just ordered the limited as well.
    I couldn't get myself to order the lettered as well, at least, not right away, so when I was good and ready...right, all gone.
    Oh well.
    Instead, I treated myself to another Robert E. Howard limited. From what I've seen, it's a gorgeous book.

sk

Comment

sk,

Have you ever figured out what you spend on books each year? I would think it would have to be a pretty impressive sum!!

Comment

You know what, lying in bed last night I was just wondering the same thing.
        The answer is simple: too much.
        I went over the list of books I'm still expecting (and fortunately have paid for already), and came up to a grand total of 23. (And that's not including my Amazon pre-orders...).
        As I said...too much, and everytime I put in a new order I swear it's the last time this year...
        NOT!
        And no, I'm not rolling in money. I'm a simple highschool teacher, making a decent living, but no more than that.

sk
        Last edited by frik51; 08-30-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

You'll know when you spend too much.

Comment

Oops...TNT just delivered two packages - with four new (Amazon) books....
            Time to post some new stuff one of these days...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              Oops...TNT just delivered two packages - with four new (Amazon) books....
              Time to post some new stuff one of these days...

sk
              Yes! Please do!

Comment

The SubPress site has the artwork for Hyperion on the home page......STUNNING!!!!

http://www.subterraneanpress.com/

Comment

Oh wow, that cover is amazing. Yes, stunning!
                  One of the best I've ever seen. If I hadn't reserved a copy, I'd be ordering one right now - They're still available!

sk

Comment

Great artwork! If I had the money I'd look into this one for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X