PDA

View Full Version : Blood Harvest

adamjames
08-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Looking forward to this new book out in October, I believe.

HorrorScribe
08-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I read Blood Red (to which Blood Harvest is the sequel) about 3 or 4 years ago. If Harvest is anything like Red, you're in for an entertaining and frightening read.

James A. Moore
08-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the kind words, guys. BLOOD HARVEST is set in the same town, has a lot of the same characters and, hopefully, some interesting twists. So far the reviews have been favorable, which I consider a BIG plus. :)

gsconquest
08-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Glad that the reviews look good. I'll probably have to pick this up on the secondary market early next year along with Blood Red (which I loved when I read the paperback). I'm just glad that the stories keep coming. It may take a while before I have them all, but it will happen.

JDar.
08-25-2011, 06:19 AM
Glad that the reviews look good. I'll probably have to pick this up on the secondary market early next year along with Blood Red (which I loved when I read the paperback). I'm just glad that the stories keep coming. It may take a while before I have them all, but it will happen.

Thanks to Bad Moon I was able order BLOOD HARVEST at a nice price. It's going to be a GREAT Halloween read.

Don't forget to start the series with "Blood Tide" which thanks to Jim and Earthling is a freebie. :cool:

http://www.earthlingpub.com/Blood_Tide.pdf

Keep Smiling, Jan

gsconquest
08-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks to Bad Moon I was able order BLOOD HARVEST at a nice price. It's going to be a GREAT Halloween read.

Don't forget to start the series with "Blood Tide" which thanks to Jim and Earthling is a freebie. :cool:

http://www.earthlingpub.com/Blood_Tide.pdf

Keep Smiling, Jan

Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! And a big thanks to Jim and Earthling. Incidentally, Paul over at Earthling was super helpful when I was tracking down a copy of Slices.

Greenelk
09-19-2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! And a big thanks to Jim and Earthling. Incidentally, Paul over at Earthling was super helpful when I was tracking down a copy of Slices.

In my experience, Paul is always incredibly helpful, and as someone based in the UK, have found him very understanding of any problems (thankfullly few) with orders travelling over here. The occasional sales he has are well worth looking out for, so I can recommend signing up to the Earthling email list. It's certainly allowed me to get my hands on a few items I wouldn't have been able to afford.

My Earthling collection is one I'm pretty pleased with, I'll get round to posting some pictures of my collection at some point soon!

gsconquest
11-02-2011, 02:24 AM
I got my shipping confirmation today! Now to re-read Blood Red and Blood Tide before it arrives!

gsconquest
11-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Arrived today and I can't wait to read it. It looks fantastic as well.

adamjames
11-29-2011, 11:53 PM
I just got this in the mail. Can't wait to dig in this weekend!

bookworm 1
12-13-2011, 10:32 PM
Got this yesterday looking forward to reading it when I catch up on other books.Loved Harvest moon that was my first James A. Moore read.