FOR SALE: Several Books By Clegg, Garton, Piccirilli, & Straub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: Several Books By Clegg, Garton, Piccirilli, & Straub

The following books (somewhere in the "Appear To Be New" to "Like New" condition range) are for sale. All of them have only been carefully read once. Shipping will be via media mail ($3.00 for a purchase up to $45 and $5.00 for a purchase of more than $45). If you're interested in all eight books, I'll sell the entire lot for $55. I'll accept payment through PayPal only.

Clegg - Naomi (signed paperback uncorrected proof/ARC of the Subterranean deluxe edition) $12
    Clegg - The Priest of Blood (Shocklines Press signed limited edition hardcover #454 of 752) $25
    Garton - Pieces of Hate (e-reads Books trade paperback edition) $3
    Garton - Scissors (Cemetery Dance Publications signed limited edition hardcover #393 of 1000) $15
    Piccirilli - Epitaphs (Mystery Guild hardcover collection of Pic's two Felicity Grove mystery novels) $1
    Piccirilli - F***ing Lie Down Already (Endeavor Press trade paperback edition) $4
    Piccirilli - Pentacle (Pirate Writings Publishing trade paperback edition) $3
    Straub - A Special Place (Pegasus Books trade paperback edition) $2

I'm also willing to trade for books of similar original retail value. Shipping costs will be paid by each sender for all negotiated trades.
    Last edited by HorrorScribe; 08-27-2011, 02:24 PM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

I've decided to add a new twist to this sale:

Name your price (including shipping) for one or more or all of the books. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Comment

PRICES REDUCED

Within the next week, these books will be listed elsewhere in addition to remaining here on the Forum. Until that happens, the prices will be temporarily reduced. Please see the original post for the new costs. Thank you in advance for any purchases!

Comment

Working...
      X