Subscription Drive for Dark Discoveries Magazine with FREE books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription Drive for Dark Discoveries Magazine with FREE books

I haven’t done the joint promo thing in a while so it’s time to get back to it. These were pretty popular last year and i’ve got a stack of books to give away from both Dark Regions Press and Bad Moon Books now.

So anybody who purchases a 1-Year/4 issue subscription to Dark Discoveries magazine gets a Free Trade Paperback worth $10 - $20. Purchase a 2-Year/8 issue sub and get 2 Free TPB’s. Buy a 3-Year/12 issue one and get a signed/limited hardcover (a $40 - $50 value). Or you can have store credit instead for any books or magazines in the DD webstore ($10, $15, or $20 credit respectively).

For those of you not familiar with Dark Discoveries, past issues have included: Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson, H.R. Giger, Christopher Lee, F. Paul Wilson, Joe R. Lansdale, William F. Nolan, Joe Hill, Brian Keene, Edward Lee, Dan O'Bannon, Forest J. Ackerman, Brian Lumley, Ramsey Campbell, John Shirley, Norman Partridge, Al Feldstein, Alan M. Clark, Caniglia, Tim Lebbon and many others. Our next issue, #19, will be out soon and is an Extreme Horror special. It features brand new/previously unpublished fiction by Richard Laymon, Wrath James White, J.F. Gonzalez, John Everson and others. Interview with Bruce Campbell. Essays by John Skipp, J.F. Gonzalez (on the history of Extreme Horror), on Italian "Giallo" Horror films and more.

Here’s the list of book titles and it’s first come, first serve while supplies last (and if I run out of books, I’ll pull out a few books from other publishers, and/or give the store credit instead):

Bad Moon Trade Paperbacks/Chapbooks
    Simon Clark – This Ghosting Tide (Signed/#)
    Bill Gauthier – Alice on the Shelf
    Lisa Morton – The Samhanach
    Gene O’Neil – Jade (Signed/#)
    Steve Vernon – Plague Monkey Spam (Signed/#)

Dark Regions Trade Paperbacks
    Richard Gavin – Darkly Splendid Realm
    Michael Kelly & Carol Weekes – Ouroboros
    Tony Richards – Our Lady of Shadows (Signed)
    Jeff Strand – Gleefully Macabre Tales

Signed/Limited Hardcovers
    James Roy Daley – The Dead Parade (#40 of 100)
    Nate Kenyon – Sparrow Rock (#51 of 100)
    David Niall Wilson – Vintage Soul (#88 of 100)

Here's the link to the store to order:

http://darkdiscoveries.1freecart.com...scriptions.htm

- James R. Beach
    Publisher/Editor-in-chief
    http://darkdiscoveries.com
Working...
X