PDA

View Full Version : It's For You

keithminnion
07-03-2011, 08:22 PM
http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx37/keithminnion/ify-full-cover.jpg

Author: Keith Minnion
Pub. Date: May 2011

This book can be ordered on this web site.

Al Sarrantonio says:
"Keith Minnion is not only a marvelous artist but it turns out he can also write up a devilish storm. I don't know what they're putting in his water these days, but I say keep the tap running!"

Horror Drive-In says:
"Not only is Keith Minnion one of the industry’s best artists, but he’s also one helluva short story writer. It’s For You showcases both skills by combining his amazing artwork with his Dan Simmons-like ability to write wildly imaginative stories across the horror, suspense, fantasy, and science fiction genres. Simply put, It’s For You is a collection that can’t be missed."

It’s For You
By Keith Minnion
Trade Paperback (signed and numbered): $15.95
White Noise Press / Edition of 300

About the Collection:
Nineteen career-spanning stories (five that are original to this collection) of horror, SF, fantasy and dark suspense ... all of them dark rides, dark speculations ... of people and monsters, and every shadow in between. Profusely illustrated by the author, with an Introduction by Bram Stoker Award winner Norman Prentiss, and extensive Story Notes.

Keith Minnion had his first story published in Asimov’s SF Adventure Magazine in 1979. He has been illustrating for magazine and book publishers since the early 1990s. His most recent commission was a double limited edition of “The Exorcist” and “Legion” by William Peter Blatty for CD Publications. He lives in an old house he is actively restoring in eastern Pennsylvania. He is a former schoolteacher and officer in the U.S. Navy.

Antmusic
07-04-2011, 05:42 AM
It's a great collection and Keith's art is kick-butt-great!

RJK1981
07-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Ordered! Assuming that it's in the shipping process now? Would be nice to take with me on vacation at the end of the month

keithminnion
07-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Your order will go out USPS Priority this afternoon (Post Office was closed yesterday!). Thanks for the purchase!

RJK1981
07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Awesome. Thanks

Dave1442397
07-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Sounds good, so I just ordered a copy!

Ben Staad
07-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Your order will go out USPS Priority this afternoon (Post Office was closed yesterday!). Thanks for the purchase!

Writer, artist, and one man marketing machine! You do it all!! Congrats and just kidding. :)

keithminnion
07-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Don't forget father of 2, and surface warfare officer ship-driver. Those were much harder to do than that other stuff. Seriously, thanks!

srboone
12-13-2011, 07:32 PM
In doing my End-of-Year inventory, I have not received my order for this, a couple months ago, Mindy said you were still waiting on the books to arrive--any further update?

Dan Hocker
12-13-2011, 07:38 PM
In doing my End-of-Year inventory, I have not received my order for this, a couple months ago, Mindy said you were still waiting on the books to arrive--any further update?

Still waiting as far as I'm aware. As they haven't shown up yet.

srboone
12-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks, Dan.

Tasmaniac
02-16-2012, 11:38 PM
A truly wonderful collection!