More Children's Books From CD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Children's Books From CD?

I have been reading The Christmas Thingy and The Halloween Mouse to my niece and nephew for several years now. They love the stories and the illustrations. I would love to see more of these types of books from CD in the future.

They're not by CD but Dean Koontz has a few out, Santa's Twin and Robot Santa, The Paper Doorway(to a lesser extent), and even books "written" by his dog Trixie. Jack Ketchum had The Transformed Mouse which is a fable, and that's all I can think of.

Comment

I still need to get a hold of The Christmas Thingy, have never read that one but definitely want it
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

I WISH! I'd love to see some of my favorite authors try their hands at writing picture books. I can think of some great illustrators for them to. Daniele Serra, Oscar Steve Senn, and CD's usual contributors. If they could get a "regular" illustrator like Kay Chorao, Steven Kellogg, Mercer Mayer, Dick Gackenbach etc that would be beyond awesome (if they are all still alive, ha ha)

Comment

The Christmas Thingy is one of my nephews favorite story, he likes that one year round and claps at the end.
          Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          I still need to get a hold of The Christmas Thingy, have never read that one but definitely want it

Comment

I have never heard of these. I will have to check them out. I knew Dean Koontz had wrote a kids story a long time ago and it was about dolls being alive (kinda makes me think of like Toy Story or something like that), and there is a mean toy, Does anyone know what that is called? I looked for it for a long time about 15 years ago (before internet made things so much easier) and never could find it. I may have to start looking into that again.

Comment

Never heard of these. I would love to check them out.

Comment

I think I have at least one extra of The Christmas Thingy, I will make a mental note of looking for it and if I find it I'll add it to my list of books for sale in the Book Market.
                Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

That might make a good Christmas book for family.

Comment

The Christmas Thingy is a great book and a lot of fun to read to the family each year. I just purchased a copy I found of The Halloween Mouse but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I would definitely be interested in any additional children's books published by CD.

Comment

A children's story by Jack Ketchum has got me curious. Will have to track it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X