PDA

View Full Version : Help me complete my Laymon collection

jonah
06-20-2011, 07:32 PM
So if you visit other forums, I am sure you are tired of seeing me post about this, but I have too. I am currently 3 books away from completing my Laymon collection and they are not easy to come by, so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone had any extras of these lying around. :D (they are all CD editions)

I am looking for Lettered Editions of The Wilds, Cellar, and Best of Cemetery Dance (don't care if they are PC). This will complete my Laymon collection for books. Still missing a magazine but you can't have it all can you? Thanks in advance.

Happy Hunting to all of you.

frik51
06-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Still missing a magazine but you can't have it all can you?

Of course you can!
Good luck - I hope you'll complete your collection soon!

sk

jonah
07-10-2011, 04:21 AM
So, I thought I might offer up a trade package for anyone who has a lettered edition of the Wilds that might be willing to part ways. I am willing to offer a

1. Signed Limited edition of The Wilds (PC edition)
2. The Woods are Dark chapboook (1 of the hardest to find Laymon Chapbooks ~ Limited to 26 copies only and sold with the Lettered edition of A Writer's Tale)
3. $300 via paypal for a lettered edition of the Wilds.

or

1. Signed Limited edition of The Wilds (PC edition) and
2. Signed Limited edition of A Writer's Tale
3. The Woods are Dark Chapbook

for a Lettered edition of the Wilds. Can provide pictures if needed.

Let me know if you are interested. If you don't have a lettered edition of the Wilds, let me know if you think the above deals are fair. I haven't seen a whole lot for sale and am not even sure what to offer for one.

Thanks.