PDA

View Full Version : Blogging All About It

ozmosis7
06-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Figured I'd start a thread to discuss when you've got something new up on your blog to share. Today I posted an Interview and a little why I write piece. Tomorrow, the next chapter goes up for my online serial, "The Dead Civil War."

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Yay! I blog on Mondays, but I will start posting them after the contest.

Craig Wallwork
06-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Recently had Caleb J Ross as guest blogger. He's doing a blog tour promoting his new novel, Stranger Will. It's a great idea. Before that I think I wrote about different ways to accept a rejection.

the_last_gunslinger
06-20-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm afraid I'm not much of a blogger. I wouldn't even know what to write about, plus I don't feel as though I would have the ambition to keep it updated.

It doesn't mean I'm not interested in what others in the writing business are blogging about. Looking forward to checking some out.

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm afraid I'm not much of a blogger. I wouldn't even know what to write about, plus I don't feel as though I would have the ambition to keep it updated.

It doesn't mean I'm not interested in what others in the writing business are blogging about. Looking forward to checking some out.

Blogging can be an excellent way to get your name out there, and I use it as a tool when I am suffering writer's block. Just keep reading blogs and you may find yourself coming up with blog ideas yourself! Good luck!

mlouisdixon
06-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I did a group blog awhile ago and it was fun but it took away from my minimal writing time. I got too creative I think. I spent a lot of energy coming up with something new that I stretched myself too thin. It was some pretty good stuff though. What I found out was that most people think what you're writing is the truth. A few of my friends got really worried about me. Hah! That was funny. I got a few punches at the WHC after that one.

MLD

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 09:04 PM
I did a group blog awhile ago and it was fun but it took away from my minimal writing time. I got too creative I think. I spent a lot of energy coming up with something new that I stretched myself too thin. It was some pretty good stuff though. What I found out was that most people think what you're writing is the truth. A few of my friends got really worried about me. Hah! That was funny. I got a few punches at the WHC after that one.

MLD

You going to WHC next year? Maybe we can actually meet one another :) That would be cool!

mlouisdixon
06-20-2011, 09:08 PM
You going to WHC next year? Maybe we can actually meet one another :) That would be cool!

That's going to be in Salt Lake right? Maybe, it all depends on the finances. Also, I'm hoping to have my novel done by then so...
It would be nice to get a group together for a drink or two, or three, or more.

MLD

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 09:11 PM
That's going to be in Salt Lake right? Maybe, it all depends on the finances. Also, I'm hoping to have my novel done by then so...
It would be nice to get a group together for a drink or two, or three, or more.

MLDYeah, Salt Lake. I am going with my publisher since he will have books out by a couple of us this Fall (Kevin and myself-plus a couple others.) I am really looking forward to it, but nervous about participating. We will have our own booths and are planning on doing readings and panels (I will read but no panels, I don't have enough to say yet). I will rob a bank if I have to, I AM GOING! Ha, hope to see you there!

Dan Hocker
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Very cool guys! If anyone ever decides to go to Necon let me know, I've thought about going as it's not that far away from here. Plus I've been meaning to bug Brian and Rich about having a booth at it again.

mlouisdixon
06-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Very cool guys! If anyone ever decides to go to Necon let me know, I've thought about going as it's not that far away from here. Plus I've been meaning to bug Brian and Rich about having a booth at it again.

I've always wanted to go to Necon but I've never been able to justify the expense. Maybe next year. I might have to sell one of my kids for scientific experimentation but that'd be fun for them, wouldn't it?

MLD

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Not completely sure what Necon is, but I will be googling it now!

Dan Hocker
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Not completely sure what Necon is, but I will be googling it now!

That's alright I had to google WHC

C.W. LaSart
06-20-2011, 10:02 PM
After continuing my love affair with Google, I realize that Necon will probably be a never for me since I live in the Midwest. The World Horror Convention is only happening because of my wonderful publisher, but it will be a considerable out of pocket expense. My beloved and I will be going together, since he is a huge fan of horror and in five years together, we have never had a vacation. I am looking forward to it immensely!

ozmosis7
06-20-2011, 11:07 PM
I see a lot of authors saying they won't be able to afford many of the Cons this year. I am imagining that will affect the amount of these we see popping up in the future unfortunately.

Draven Ames
06-20-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm hoping to be able to afford going to Killer Con this year. Should be fun.

Thad Linson
06-21-2011, 12:42 AM

I'm going this year. I can't wait for it.

Dan Hocker
06-21-2011, 12:59 AM
I'm going this year. I can't wait for it.

Very cool. I won't be able to this year, but I'm hoping next year to get CD to have a booth there. I also wanna talk Rich and Brian into doing a CD booth at the Baltimore Comic-Con

ozmosis7
06-21-2011, 01:10 AM
I keep hoping for lightning to strike (as in my wallet magically fills) and then I'll be able to go to all of these LOL. I may end up at the Baltimore Lit fest and/or Horror Realm in Sept though. I was supposed to go to one in Kentucky to talk with a director, but I couldn't swing that one with my fridge, shower, and couch all blowing up at once.

KT Wagner
06-21-2011, 01:57 AM
I've attended SIWC for the last decade. Jay Clarke/Micheal Slade is a regular. This year I have a blue pencil app't with Robert McCammon (!!)

In August, I'll be at the Willamette writers conference. In late September VCon.

Is anyone else attending any of these?

RichardThomas
06-21-2011, 03:08 AM
haven't been to WHC or Necon, might hit Bouchercon in St. Louis later this year - you're all welcome to come to Chicago for AWP next year (probably too literary for most)

RJHubbard53
06-21-2011, 04:43 AM
Gah, you all are depressing me talking about your finances or lacktherof. I would really like to be a writer, just as much as i wanted to be an archaeologist - they have something in common - neither seem to be financially lucrative unless you're King, Koontz, Stein, or Brown. I like my boat, ipads, TVs, cars, vacations, and delicious food. I don't really want to go back to milk and kidney beans. Perhaps its better to write as a hobby; If I had to really depend on it, it wouldn't be any fun...

Back on topic, I plan to make it to neon one of these days; seems fun

ozmosis7
06-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Gah, you all are depressing me talking about your finances or lacktherof.

There are many writers out there able to make a living out of it. You just need a little luck to get there...and some talent I'd reckon :). But it can be had. One of the most valuable things I have learned along my path is that colleagues are colleagues, so you shouldn't expect them to become fans. If they become a fan, that is fabulous, but they are more likely to be supportive of your initial struggle at least, as you should theirs. If you focus on the group that truly comprises a fan base I think you'll be better off in the long run. That base of people is much harder to round up though. The Cons are a great place to start though.

Dan Hocker
06-21-2011, 04:58 AM
I'm no writer, but with my few experiences in the field. The biggest key to making a living at writing, is learning to write what sells. Sadly what sells is not always what everyone wants to write. Also, what sells can be very hard in the horror field, especially if you are trying to sell your stuff to the New York publishers. They are harsh critics, that don't buy a lot of horror.

RJHubbard53
06-21-2011, 11:39 AM
ah i get it! So what Dan's saying is that i need to write a story about Preston Picadilly, a kid wizard while on a Vatican fieldtrip, encounters an albino medium who tells him about some evil of the Catholic Church invovling universe-hopping gunslingers and an insightful golden retriever... is that right, Dan?

peteOcha
06-21-2011, 11:51 AM
ah i get it! So what Dan's saying is that i need to write a story about Preston Picadilly, a kid wizard while on a Vatican fieldtrip, encounters an albino medium who tells him about some evil of the Catholic Church invovling universe-hopping gunslingers and an insightful golden retriever... is that right, Dan?

Actually... You could be on to something there... :)

RichardThomas
06-21-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm no writer, but with my few experiences in the field. The biggest key to making a living at writing, is learning to write what sells. Sadly what sells is not always what everyone wants to write. Also, what sells can be very hard in the horror field, especially if you are trying to sell your stuff to the New York publishers. They are harsh critics, that don't buy a lot of horror.

well, kind of true - if you look at the NYT bestseller lists, who is on there? horror, fantasy, SF, mystery, romance and YA - there is SOME literary fiction, but most of it doesn't sell really well compared to the genre fiction writers

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/financial-reporting/article/42534-the-view-from-the-top.html

take the link above (some of these i'm guessing on genres or using broad strokes)
- you've got dan brown (thriller), john grisham (legal thrillers), stephen king (horror/thrillers), james patterson (mystery), janet evanovich (mystery), stephanie meyer (horror)

cornwell, crichton, grafton - if anything we should be learning to write mysteries

that's partly why i'm trying to diversify - i write horror, noir/neo-noir, crime, thrillers, fantasy, SF, and literary - the only genres i don't write are romance and YA, really

new york is funny, they love literary fiction, but it's not the best selling genre at ALL - some of the big names (again) do well, Franzen just had Freedom out - believe me, as i get my MFA i'm sending work out to both literary journals that most of you have probably never heard of, but i'm also hitting the big names in horror and noir

if you write dark, sometimes a little tweak in one direction can change what genre or sub-genre they put you in

Dan Hocker
06-21-2011, 03:41 PM
I wasn't necessarily referring to "literary fiction". Mostly just referring to horror in general. It's a very tough field when it comes to the NY publishers, in general there are a lot more writers that make a living at it, in the other genre's than there are in the horror genre, and that's because horror is a tough genre to sell. I forget how Brian put it to me awhile ago, but basically what he was saying is that NY publishers don't really care a lot about the horror genre, but the small press is the champion of it.

RichardThomas
06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
I wasn't necessarily referring to "literary fiction". Mostly just referring to horror in general. It's a very tough field when it comes to the NY publishers, in general there are a lot more writers that make a living at it, in the other genre's than there are in the horror genre, and that's because horror is a tough genre to sell. I forget how Brian put it to me awhile ago, but basically what he was saying is that NY publishers don't really care a lot about the horror genre, but the small press is the champion of it.

true, horror does have trouble in NYC unless you're named King or Straub or Koontz - small presses, thank god for them

onipar
06-22-2011, 12:54 AM
true, horror does have trouble in NYC unless you're named King or Straub or Koontz - small presses, thank god for them

True. If it wasn't for Bad Moon Books, I'm not sure my first novel would have ever seen light. It's a bit too...different.

On topic, I add new blog posts all the time. My current post is just some humor related to "blog awards." I'm also trying to start a new segment called "Ask the Professor" in which readers send me writing related questions, and I may even answer them in between the insults and sarcasm. Another segment I do is something called "Sunshine Says." It's basically a picture of a human skull (Sunshine) with a funny one-liner. Sometimes I use Zed (a stuffed Zombie).

Draven Ames
06-23-2011, 12:36 AM
If you want, you can check out the phone interview I did with Michael Marano, author of Stories from the Plague Years - published by Cemetery Dance.

http://dravenames.blogspot.com/2011/06/phone-interview-with-michael-marano.html

JJ Holden
06-23-2011, 01:07 AM
If you want, you can check out the phone interview I did with Michael Marano, author of Stories from the Plague Years - published by Cemetery Dance.

http://dravenames.blogspot.com/2011/06/phone-interview-with-michael-marano.html

Draven, very cool interview, you asked some good questions. A beautiful book, too. The artwork is amazing.

Draven Ames
06-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks for stopping by to read it, JJ. I'm sure Michael will appreciate the read as well. Keeping it up for a week so people can check it out and hopefully check out his book. He is very intelligent. It was moderately intimidating.

Nik Houser
06-24-2011, 12:57 AM

My feeling is that most horror writers' style is too idiosyncratic to genre fiction to penetrate the mainstream market. I'm not saying their writing isn't good. Far from it. It's GREAT. But it's not typically told with the kind of voice that appeals to non-horror fans. I think it takes a very specific combination of idea, tone, and most especially voice to make that leap from the horror fans to the larger markets. I think the same is true for sci-fi, as well. Take two of my favorite sci-fi writers: someone like Scalzi almost has it. He's got NYTimes bestsellers, but that's still mostly because enough sci-fi fans pick up his stuff, not because it really crosses over to the mainstream. Now take Paolo Bacigalupi, who's brilliant and has won a zillion awards is a very early career. He's in a class of his own, I think, and yet he doesn't write with that mainstream voice. So yeah, he sells and makes a living from his writing, but he doesn't SELL. This is NOT a criticism in any regard. Merely an opinion based on my own observations. Personally, I love idiosyncratic writing. And I love horror. And I thank the small presses of the world for championing both!

Draven Ames
06-24-2011, 01:40 AM
I believe you have something there, Nik. I think voice is very important.

Draven Ames
06-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Just posted an interview with Simon Wood. I'm reading his book, Paying the Piper, now. I read his book, Fall Guy, earlier and liked it a lot. He used to race cars before writing and doing PI work. Interesting guy.

ozmosis7
06-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Just posted an interview with Simon Wood. I'm reading his book, Paying the Piper, now. I read his book, Fall Guy, earlier and liked it a lot. He used to race cars before writing and doing PI work. Interesting guy.

Is he the guy that the TV was based on?

JJ Holden
06-29-2011, 02:47 AM

Dang it, Draven, I'm going to have to put your blog on my regular go-to list.

hamount
08-20-2011, 02:15 AM
I started a blog, where I review novels, the first one I posted was last Monday about The Husband by Dean Koontz. If you want to check it out the URl is in my signature. If you have any suggestions about books you'd like to see reviewed in my blog leave a comment on my blog and I'll look into it. Hope you enjoy my opinions, it seems I've suddenly taken an interest in journalism, and no better way than a blog to get started. Opinions about my blog, and suggestions are welcomed.

ozmosis7
08-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Up to 30k words on "The Dead Civil War" project. Its only a rough draft, but its up there to read if anyone is interested. Still a lot of story to go though.

Mac Campbell
08-25-2011, 05:42 AM
As for me, I put up my short fiction on my blog. I think it's a good way to get the word out: I take my inspiration from Peter Watts, David Moody, and that other David who wrote those other online zombie novels. I've a got a number of novels saved up(boy, do those things need work!), but I think readily available short fiction is a good way for people to get to know you. I have five stories up right now, and there are several more coming. Yes, I'm a complete unknown, I know.

But I've got some good responses from some people whose opinions I respect. And my first compliments were from a girl from Manchester and a scientist from New Zealand - that's the internets for you!

Mac Campbell
08-25-2011, 07:31 AM
As for me, I have a blog and I put my short fiction on it. I think it's a fine way to introduce people to one's work. I take my inspiration from Peter Watts and Davids Moody and Wellington. I've got several novels on the back burner, but they all need work. The on-line stuff keeps people interested and hopefully it will lead to something down the road.

I have five stories up now, with a lot more to come. My goal is to show that I have a kick-ass story collection, and that it must follow that my novels would be equally as good.

Mac Campbell
08-25-2011, 07:33 AM
Shit - I wrote that post twice. I didn't see it first so I wrote another version. Sorry about that. It's been a very long day.

Kealan Patrick Burke
09-05-2011, 03:07 AM
I've just posted my review of Stephen King's latest offering, MILE 81 (http://kealanpatrick.wordpress.com/2011/09/01/review-mile-81-by-stephen-king/).

Ben Staad
09-05-2011, 03:32 AM
I've just posted my review of Stephen King's latest offering, MILE 81 (http://kealanpatrick.wordpress.com/2011/09/01/review-mile-81-by-stephen-king/).

Thanks for the review. I've read a couple of reviews on this so far and they all share similar points. I think I will put my 300 pennies back in the jar and (like you said)wait for this in SK's next collection.

C.W. LaSart
09-12-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=508My weekly blog-I always forget to post it on here :)

ozmosis7
09-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Put up a blog post about a yearly writing contest. Be sure to stop by and read the details, as this is a pro-paying sponsor.

http://kennethwcain.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/exciting-writing-contest-at-cafedoom/

peteOcha
09-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Put up a blog post about a yearly writing contest. Be sure to stop by and read the details, as this is a pro-paying sponsor.

http://kennethwcain.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/exciting-writing-contest-at-cafedoom/

Sounds pretty cool, thanks for the heads up!

I'm swamped with work at the moment so I probably won't have time to put together something for this. I do have my story that I submitted to the CD contest here... Although a serial killer story isn't really all that scary...

C.W. LaSart
09-13-2011, 03:12 PM

http://kennethwcain.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/exciting-writing-contest-at-cafedoom/Cool, but I refuse to do another voting contest-makes me obsessive! LOL

ozmosis7
09-13-2011, 03:43 PM
This one works a little different. Only those who submit vote for anonymous writers. The top 10 move on to the publisher vote. Its kind of fun, as you get a lot of anonymous feedback. No names are revealed until the end. And there is no running count to keep tabs on really.

ozmosis7
09-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Also...

I believe it is only a certain level of membership at the website that gains access to these stories. They are pretty big on protecting stories and keeping them available to send out elsewhere.

I've joined their crit group there, and never had an issue. This would likely be a level below the crit group access, so that those stories cannot be viewed (as it was last year).

Ed also allows everyone to edit their own posts, so once the contest is over you can delete the posts contents. Its a pretty good time.

I probably also should mention some pretty high-level authors have competed in the past. It provides quite the competition if you like that kind of thing as i do.

Kenwood
12-16-2011, 09:22 AM
I talked a bit about supporting/promoting in this blog post:

http://www.eyesoretimes.com/2011/12/another-notch-in-bedpost.html

Particularly why so many authors fail to support the publishers who publish them, thus, in a certain regard, fail to promote their own work.

RichardThomas
12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Great article, Ken. I could support Shock Totem MORE if you'd just take one of my damn stories. SIX rejections so far. Just kidding, I love you guys and always toss out your name as a top magazine and press when my friends are shopping their work. I know that every time I publish with somebody, I do my best to not only support and promote THAT issue, with my story in it, but to keep supporting and promoting them, indefinitely. I want that publication to grow and do well, because it only reflects positively on me. AND, because I respect and enjoy that publication. There are so few "professional" horror magazines out there, ST is really one of the few that is doing it right. So, why wouldn't I support you all, in general, in addition to supporting you if I published with you. Any author that DOESN'T support and promote ST after getting accepted is selfish, stupid, and a bad promoter. (re-posted at Eyesore, too)

Kenwood
12-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks, Richard. And sorry about the rejections. If it's any help, some of our published authors were rejected more than six times before we accepted them. And some have been rejected more than six times since. =) We're equally opportunity dream-crushers. :o

Anyway, the promoting thing baffles me. I know some people out there tend to spam us all, but most authors I know rarely post about past work. It's like it doesn't exist outside their bibliography link. It's a strange practice.

ozmosis7
12-16-2011, 07:36 PM
I try to circulate my stuff in, although I try to stay away from being the sort that promo-posts something every few minutes. You have to find a comfortable medium that isn't offensive, otherwise no one will ever check your links out. That being said, my list is likely shorter than many here. I also keep links on my website, regardless of what I do post wise.

What I have found as the most interesting self-promotional tool is a digital copy on the phone. Not every publisher I've dealt with has given these away to the author for free, but I use the ones I have like a business card. Sometimes people remember a title easier than the authors name. It has worked out pretty well for me thus far, so I thought I would share.

Anyway, great article, Ken. And, gratz on the recent publications.

C.W. LaSart
12-27-2011, 08:49 PM
I talk about the lessons I've learned from my first full year in the publishing business http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1068Thought it might be helpful to aspiring writers.

Kenwood
12-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Some new posts over at Shock Totem.

http://www.shocktotem.com/12/27/2011/sisterhood-of-dune-tour
http://www.shocktotem.com/12/27/2011/contest-of-dune

Another contest to drive you mad, too. =)

Ron K
12-28-2011, 04:00 AM
I talk about the lessons I've learned from my first full year in the publishing business http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1068Thought it might be helpful to aspiring writers.

I enjoyed this ...

Kenwood
12-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Some new posts over at Shock Totem.

http://www.shocktotem.com/12/27/2011/sisterhood-of-dune-tour
http://www.shocktotem.com/12/27/2011/contest-of-dune

Another contest to drive you mad, too. =)
By the way, this contest was solved about an hour after I posted it. Haha.

C.W. LaSart
12-28-2011, 04:48 PM
I enjoyed this ...Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

ozmosis7
12-28-2011, 05:20 PM
This is my first true year, as well, Caren. I loved the blog. I have a lot in common with your experience. Going to show this to the wife.

C.W. LaSart
12-28-2011, 08:04 PM
This is my first true year, as well, Caren. I loved the blog. I have a lot in common with your experience. Going to show this to the wife.That's why we're buds :D

ozmosis7
12-29-2011, 02:41 AM
Thanks!

Not my blog, so I have to say that I copied this from RJ Cavender on Facebook(who you might know from Cutting Block Press). This is a great link that coincides with some of the things Caren posted. All good stuff, and I think these are typical lessons learned by both new and old writers alike. Some good information here....

http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2011/12/konraths-resolutions-for-writers-2012.html

Randy D. Rubin
02-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Is a blog like a diary? How would I set one up? Do writers need one to take advantage of the full social networking experience. I would like a place where I could go periodically to bitch about the little things in life that I can't quite understand. Is that a blog? Should I just start a thread here. Like why do these anthology publishers all say 'no hard returns' between paragraphs?

ozmosis7
02-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Depends if you have something relevant to say. Having a blog is great for expressing your views or opinions, and many authors have them. They are a great tool for getting out there, but I don't think an author should feel required to have one. I use mine to show off my wares, and occasionally, someone else's. I've also written many a controversial opinion there, but almost all of them end up in the virtual trashcan. They are more therapeutic than anything I suppose.

Randy D. Rubin
02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Your blog is awesome, Ozmo! I like the nail through the eyeball thing. I need to come up with something scary like that for when I start a blog page. Do you have to register it with someone when you start one up. Like your domain name. or your artwork or avatar or whatever your scary thing is?

Randy D. Rubin
02-12-2012, 05:32 PM
I just came from the land of your blog too, Cee Dub. Nice! I enjoyed your free read section with "Sodomy" as your first short flash piece. I thought you pulled it off nicely. Well Done, dear friend, well done!

C.W. LaSart
02-12-2012, 11:38 PM
I just came from the land of your blog too, Cee Dub. Nice! I enjoyed your free read section with "Sodomy" as your first short flash piece. I thought you pulled it off nicely. Well Done, dear friend, well done!Why thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Flash isn't my favorite. Anything under 3K feels restrictive. Thanks for the visit-it's nice to hear feedback. :) Congrats again on that shortlist! I hope you get it.

Randy D. Rubin
02-13-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm ultra superstitious so I hope I haven't jinxed myself.

ozmosis7
02-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Your blog is awesome, Ozmo! I like the nail through the eyeball thing. I need to come up with something scary like that for when I start a blog page. Do you have to register it with someone when you start one up. Like your domain name. or your artwork or avatar or whatever your scary thing is?

Thank you, sir. That image is actually a photoshop recreation of a drawing I did back in high school called, "Society's Pressures." Not many people understood what it meant at the time, although I thought it was clear, but it won a couple of awards in the high school show. Now the image means much more to me, of course, as I chase down this new career.

I register kennethwcain.com through Glowhost. They aren't the cheapest, but are pretty reliable and offer what I need. Originally I had a website and a blog, but gave up the main site. I've always considered rolling my Wordpress blog to that address, but I figure this way if anything happens, I can always switch blog hosts and people would still reach it through the same main address. Wordpress is free unless you choose their pro site, which is new.

My images are my own, so they don't have to be registered as they are protected by the DMCA, but there are many stock photo places you can get relatively cheap work from to use on your page. The DCMA has made it slightly more difficult, but it also offers us creative types more protection.

Hope that helps, Randy.

Randy D. Rubin
02-13-2012, 04:07 PM
It sure does my friend, thanks. Hope you're feeling better today.