Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father's Day

Just thought I'd say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers present here
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Thanks. I had a very good one. Just glad mine was nothing like the one in Creepshow!
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Watched True Grit and received a copy of Rubicon Beach by author Steve Erickson from y 2.5 year old daughter called Amelie, so yeah, not a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        Thanks. I had a very good one. Just glad mine was nothing like the one in Creepshow!
        I want my cake Bedelia!
        http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

I spent the day turning the garden and planting some crops. Then dirty martinis till midnight. Woo hoo!
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

My young uns brought the grand young uns and we had a nacho party with an ice cream cake kicker. Woo hoo two!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
              Watched True Grit and received a copy of Rubicon Beach by author Steve Erickson from y 2.5 year old daughter called Amelie, so yeah, not a bad day.
              How was True Grit? I've been wanting to see it.

I got Pet Sematary and A Godfather Mug with Marlon Brando that says world's best dad. The little guy has good taste for a 9 month old, i must say.

Comment

Reading this thread I thought I must have missed something! Here in e southern hemisphere I have to wait until later in the year for Father's Day

Comment

Working...
                X